Your front doorway is a busy place. With visitors introducing themselves, your kids charging to and from the school bus, packages arriving, and hellos and goodbyes galore, it's hard for you to keep track of everyone who passes through.
It's no wonder that doorbell cameras are now a smart home must-have, thanks to their ability to show you who's at the door, no matter where you are.
And with a ReedHD™ Doorbell Camera, that's just the start.
Because these doorbell cameras are fully integrated into your smart home security system, they're powered by Alarm.com and able to cooperate with other devices. That gives you and your family more ways to incorporate your doorbell camera into your everyday life. Answer the Door from Anywhere A ReedHD™ Doorbell Camera gives you a safe, smart way to see who's at the door, no matter where you are. When a visitor rings the doorbell, you get an Alarm.com smartphone alert. Open your Alarm.com app and you'll see a video feed of who's there, with a microphone icon that you can press to start a voice conversation through the doorbell. Although you can see your visitor, they can't see you, and you don't need to indicate whether you're home or not. Given that burglars often ring a home's doorbell before a break-in, this makes your video doorbell a great crime deterrent. Protect a Package from Thieves With a smart lock included in your Alarm.com-powered setup, you can go a step further and unlock your door remotely. This is great for protecting valuable deliveries that would otherwise be left on your porch. If you have a smart lock, you'll see an ‘unlock' icon in your app underneath your doorbell's video feed. Once you've verified the delivery person visually, tap once to unlock your door and ask them to leave the package inside. When they're done, use your app to lock your door and watch them leave. See and Share Suspicious Activity A ReedHD™ Doorbell Camera is also a full smart home security camera, ready to capture and send you footage of suspicious activity in your front yard or porch area. A visitor to your porch will trigger a motion-activated video recording, even if they don't press the doorbell. You can have these clips delivered to your phone right away, where they're easy to download and forward to your partner, neighbors or local police department. Keep Up with Your Kids Crooks and intruders aside, most activity at your front door is ‘good' activity: friends visiting and family arriving home. Alarm.com makes it easy to keep up. It's easy to create a custom doorbell camera alert, triggered by your kids' Alarm.com user codes, that sends you a video clip of your kids arriving home every day. It's a great way to make sure they're home safe and know who they're with. Once your kids know they're on camera, they might even give you a wave. PS: It's Also a Doorbell Instead of waking a napping youngster with an audible chime when pushed, your video doorbell will simply trigger a silent smartphone alert that only disturbs you. Want to Upgrade to a ReedHD™ Doorbell Camera? If you already have an Alarm.com-powered smart home security system, Reed Security or a Reed Security Authorized Dealer can quickly upgrade you with a doorbell camera or other smart devices, including indoor and outdoor video cameras, smart locks and even a smart thermostat.
ReedHD™ Doorbell Plans start at $14.95/mo.*
SASKATOON SMART HOME/BUSINESS INQUIRIES
Reed Security Headquarters
Call 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE (7233)
PRINCE ALBERT SMART HOME/BUSINESS INQUIRIES
CALGARY SMART HOME/BUSINESS INQUIRIES
REGINA SMART HOME/BUSINESS INQUIRIES
*Term subscription required.
*HD Video Quality - no blurry pixelated images
*Color NightVision - see in the dark
*Motion Sensing - you receive alerts even if the doorbell button isn't pushed
*Includes Professional Installation and Configuration
*Replaces your existing wired doorbell
*Requires high speed internet and strong Wi-Fi connection at the exterior of the door
It's our 5th Anniversary in Prince Albert! To celebrate we're giving away a *FREE ReedHD™ 3MP Dome security camera with all new Business packages ordered in the month of October. Some conditions apply.
REEDHD™ SECURITY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- $0 Up Front Cost for Equipment
- $0 Up Front Cost for Professional Installation
- 3 + 1 = 4 HD security cameras with 100 feet NightVision
- 1080p HD 24" Monitor
- 24/7 recording of all activities; providing evidence for the POLICE
- Warning Signs and Decals
- Apps for iPhone, iPad, MAC, Android, and PC
- 5 year parts warranty, 1 year labour warranty
only $62.95 a month O.A.C
Additional security camera packages are available.
EXPIRES OCTOBER 31ST, 2018
THE FINE PRINT:
-Not available at all locations - Prince Albert Authorized Dealer only.
-60 month lease on approved credit.
-Residential not eligible.
Property that has two or more tenants is considered a multi-tenant property. This could be retail, industrial, office, condominium or an apartment building. Managing the security systems of multi-tenant properties can be a challenge for landlords and property managers - especially if the security systems are from different security providers.
We have extensive experience designing centrally managed security systems for housing authorities, property management companies, landlords, housing co-operatives, REITs, development companies and condominium corporations. Our security systems are remotely managed via easy-to-use central management software and high speed internet connections.
Instead of going to the property every time you need to change an access code or retrieve the footage from a security camera for the Police, you can login with apps for your PC, tablet or smartphone. This is a huge time saver! We can manage the security of your properties for you when you subscribe to a Concierge Service Plan.
We design layered security solutions that will save you time and money. The amount of security layers we implement are based on your needs and budget.
- Reduces Theft, Provides Accountability, Restricts Access
- Burglar, Fire, Medical, Temperature, Flood
- 24/7 ULC Monitoring service with POLICE and FIRE dispatch; Call List notification
- 3G/4G ALARM.COM Cellular Signaling – no phone line required
- Control with your PC / MAC / Android / iPhone / iPad
- User Code Control and User Reports via apps
- Instant Alerts via text and email
- Reduces Theft, Restricts Access
- Control Who Goes Where and When
- Control Doors, Elevators, Gates
- No More Keys to replace – delete users instantly
- HINT: Charge tenants a $20 refundable deposit for access keytags/cards
- Programmable schedules – weekday, weekend, holidays
- Optional: Intercom - Telephone-based or I.P. based
- Intercom Master Station at main entrance, NO tenant stations
- HINT: Save $$$ by not running wires to every suite
- Intercom Dials landline or cell phone, Door Release from phone
- Access programming on your PC / Android / iPhone / iPad
LAYER 3: REEDHD™ SECURITY CAMERAS
- Reduces Theft, Provides Accountability
- 1080P to 12MP HD (4x to 39x better quality than standard definition)
- HINT: Mount entrance cameras at 5 feet from the ground to Record Faces
- Records 24/7; providing video evidence of activities for 10 to 60+ days
- Access to cameras on your PC / MAC / Android / iPhone / iPad
- HINT: Do NOT use wireless, use wired only
- Reduces Theft, Reduces Liability, Provides Accountability, Fire Protection
- Intervention while a crime is in progress – catch intruders in the act
- Intervention while a fire is in progress – reduce losses
- POLICE and FIRE dispatch; Call List notification
- 25% to 50% Less expensive than security guards
- Approved by Insurance Companies as an alternative to Night Watchman
LAYER 5: FIRE SYSTEM MONITORING
- In 2018 Fire Departments across Saskatchewan started enforcing the CAN/ULC-S561 national standard
- Fire Inspectors or contracted Fire Protection System companies will be ask you for your CAN/ULC-S561 certificate
- The majority of buildings will not meet this national standard and upgrades will be required to obtain a CAN/ULC-S561 certificate
- Failure to present proper documentation will result in deficiencies and can delay occupancy until the deficiencies have been remedied
- Fire systems must be monitored by 24/7 ULC Monitoring Stations
- 2 paths of communication: Phone line + cellular communication
- Security Company must attend site within 4 hours
If you would like more information on centrally managed security systems that can save you time and money - We Can Help!
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE SECURITY EVALUATION
Reed Security Headquarters
Call 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE
Dennis Wieffering has been in the grocery business for 30
years. Two years ago he became the Store
Owner/Operator of Dennis' Your Independent Grocer - a full service local
supermarket located at 315 Herold Road, Saskatoon, SK. "When your name is on the front of the
store there's a lot of pride and responsibility. I enjoy the personal feel with
the customers and the creative freedom" says Dennis.
When Dennis took over the store he inherited an existing
security camera system that was in need of an upgrade and some additions.
"We take shoplifting seriously and we share security camera footage with
managers, other stores and the Police. Upgrading was a precaution to reduce
"I called another Your Independent Grocer store that
recently installed video surveillance with Reed Security. Andrey was happy with
the pricing, quality, and service and recommended me to Reed."
"I like that
Reed Security is right in Saskatoon and have a local office. I can pick up the
phone or send a quick email when I need help. The installation technician, Cody,
Our solution consisted of a REEDHD™ BUSINESS BUNDLE:
If you are having a Problem with Theft - We Can Help!
Contact Us today for a Free Security Evaluation.
Reed Security Headquarters
Call 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE