Our new Touchless Video Doorbell recognizes when a person stands on your doormat, and sends you a mobile alert.
Just tap the alert to see, hear and talk to your visitor through your Alarm.com app, from wherever you are.
You can do more at the front door like:
- Check on doorstep deliveries
- See, hear and speak to visitors
- Watch live video feeds Anywhere, Anytime
- Keep visitors safe with 2 way audio and touch free doorbell experience
- Get around the clock smart alerts
- Expansive FOV (150° V, 115° H)
- Full HD (1440 x 1920) video resolution
- High dynamic range (HDR)
- IR night vision (15 feet)
- Video Analytics on the edge for faster, more relevant alerts
- Live video and saved clip viewing
- Two-Way Audio through the mobile app
- Battery heater for low-temperature operation
- 2x2 antenna for improved Wi-Fi range
- Compatible with existing doorbell transformers (requires 16-30 VAC, 10 VA)
- Compatible with mechanical and digital chimes
-strong Wi-Fi Connection outside your home
-internet package with minimum 2.5 MBPS upload speed per camera
-existing doorbell must have a 16V 10VA transformer (or an electrician is required)
20TH ANNIVERSARY SALE!
For the month of 🏷️ MARCH you can get a Touchless Video Doorbell professionally installed for $0 ($400 value) when you sign up for a new Reed Smart Home Security system.
Plus.......Get the first month on us!
THE FINE PRINT
*Some conditions apply
*O.A.C. on approved credit
*Full packages start @ $49.95/mo.
*Doorbell only plans start @ $17/mo.
*36/60 month subscription is required
*Early termination charges may apply if you are an existing Reed Security client
*Available at participating dealers
Is it a throwback if you still have an old, outdated alarm system keypad?
Older keypads are used to arm, disarm and program your security system. Sometimes they are used as a door chime.
Today, a Reed Security system is a beautiful touchscreen and functions as a smarthome/smartbusiness security and automation system.
✅ 7" HD touchscreen
✅ Live Answer/View - displays Alarm.com HD cameras
✅ 4G LTE cellular radio - no phone line required
✅ Z-Wave+ radio - connect to smart locks, smart lights, smart thermostat
✅ 5MP HD camera - record people disarming and can send you photos
✅ Door, Motion, Fire, Flood and Temperature protection
...and lots more.
Comes with Alarm.com desktop and smartphone apps when you have a Reed Security Interactive Plan subscription.
✅ Connect to your home or business from Anywhere
✅ Get instant alerts of the system being armed/disarmed by kids or employees
✅ One single app can control your security system, ReedHD™ security cameras, smart locks, smart thermostat, smart lights and more...
We've added some new *$0 Down Plans with $0 INSTALLATION.It's never been easier to Upgrade, Switch Over from a competitor or install a New Smart Package at your Home or Business.Plans range from $39.95/mo. to $79.95/mo. and a term is required. Contact Us today for more information or to Book your professional installation.
What makes us different? Easy, it's our People - we actually care about our staff, clients, dealers, solutions and community.
At today's staff meeting we celebrated our accomplishments of 2019:
- Awesome Clients: 5,000+
- Awesome Employees: 20+
- Phone Calls: 50,000 or 200/day
- Hours of Professional Installation/Travel: 8,140
- Feet of Wire Pulled: 114,584
- Cameras Installed (since 2000): 10,000+
- Google Review Rating: 4.2 stars
- Customer Satisfaction Rating (Support Desk): 90%
- Accounting Transactions: 500,000
And chose some "Rocks" we want to achieve in 2020:
- Celebrate Reed Security's 20th Birthday
- Continue "Scaling Up"
- Continue to deliver Great Customer Experiences
- More Innovative Solutions
- More Automation
- More Efficiency
We want to improve and we're listening to you. If you can spare a few minutes, we have 3 questions that can help us:
1. What should Reed Security START doing?
2. What should Reed Security STOP doing?
3. What should Reed Security KEEP doing?
Thank you for your business (or for the opportunity)!
#local #wecare #smarter #reedsecurity
1. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR STRANGERS
- Are there any strangers lurking around the block? Let your neighbours know if there is unusual activity. This is especially important during winter vacations.
- Any moving vans or contractors parked on your neighbours driveway?
- Join Facebook groups such as Neighbourhood Watch and Community Associations; share information!
2. USE COMMON SENSE
- If you lose a key, then get the locks changed. A better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with built in keypad.
- Ask all strangers for identification. The person who is “lost” and looking for directions could actually be a burglar checking to see if someone is home.
- Never hide an extra key outdoor - especially underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look. Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor. Again, a better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with built in keypad.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or Instagram that you are on vacation. You may think you’re letting your friends and family know you’re having a great time, but people often forget to change their privacy settings. If you like to post photos - post them after you get back.
- For insurance purposes take photos of the contents of your home and keep all receipts in an off-site location. Great options are Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive and Dropbox.
- Write down the model and serial number of all electronics. This will come in handy for a future Police report and insurance claim.
3. MAKE IT DIFFICULT
- Reduce Package Theft by having all shipments delivered to your work (if your employer will allow it). Some delivery companies can hold for pickup.
Best Option: Shop Local!
We sponsor your kids sports teams and donate to local charities.
- Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts. We have Alarm.com smart lock options with built in deadbolts.
- Install window bars on all basement windows. They are a great visual deterrent and can be connected to a monitored home security system.
- Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and windows. You can find these at your local hardware store such as Home Hardware, Canadian Tire or Rona.
- Make sure all doors and windows are locked. Many burglars go door to door looking for targets that forgot to lock their front doors.
- For cabins, consider installing roller window and door shutters. Visit kimbel.ca to see samples.
4. MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE AT HOME
- Burglars target unoccupied homes so keep your home well lit at night. Install timers that turn lights, radios and televisions on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home. A better option is to install Alarm.com smart lights and smart appliance modules and setup on an alternating schedules.
- Cancel the newspaper and have a friend or neighbour pick-up your mail.
- Park a vehicle in the drive-way. Don’t forget to lock the doors and remove any valuables.
- Hire a service or student to shovel the snow off your driveway.
5. INSTALL A MONITORED HOME OR CABIN SECURITY SYSTEM
- The insurance companies agree. You are 400% less likely to have a break-in and can qualify for an insurance discount of up to 25%.
- NEW! $0 Equipment, $0 Installation Plans
- No Phone Line required
- 24/7 Monitored Protection from intrusion, fire, flood, low temperature, and carbon monoxide
- Includes Police / RCMP and Fire Department dispatch and Call List notification
- Optional ALARM.COM - control your smart lights, smart locks, and smart thermostat with *free apps
- Optional ReedHD™ Wi-Fi Doorbell - Know Who's at the front door, record audio and video onto the cloud
- A monthly subscription is required for all service plans
6. IN CASE YOU DO HAVE A BREAK-IN
- If it looks like a door or window was forced open, DO NOT go inside. The Burglar may still be on site.
- Call the Police from your mobile phone and wait.
7. ALWAYS GET 3 QUOTES
- Be sure to search Google for reviews and ask friends and family who they use for home security.
If you would like more information on Smart Home or Business Security please Contact Us for a Free Security Evaluation.
SASKATOON SECURITY INQUIRIES
Reed Security Headquarters
Call 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE (7233)
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY INQUIRIES
REGINA SECURITY INQUIRIES
CALGARY SECURITY INQUIRIES
EDMONTON SECURITY INQUIRIES
$0 INSTALLATION...only $34.95/mo. O.A.C.
Nothing is "FREE", but until December 31st, 2019 Reed Security is covering most of the cost* to UPGRADE to the Smartest Home Security & SmartHome system on the Planet - the IQ Panel 2 Plus.
New clients and switch overs from competitors also qualify. We've been signing up many former ADT, SaskTel SecurTek and AlarmTek customers.
Conditions apply. 5 year subscription. $99 activation. Additional fees apply if you are in your initial 3-5 year term.
- Control every aspect of your Home with an easy-to-use touchscreen panel and Alarm.com apps (subscription required).
- 7" HD touchscreen - easy to use, feels like your phone
- Built in 5MP HD camera - disarm photos with face recognition
- Built in glassbreak sensor - detects breaking of windows
- Z-wave Plus - control smart lights, locks, thermostats, garage door openers and more...
- Alarm.com LTE cellular radio - lightning fast connectivity to our 24/7 Monitoring Stations via SaskTel and Telus, No Phone Line required
- Bluetooth touchless disarming - leave your phone in your pocket
- Power G Wireless Sensors - industry best 1.6km range and 5-7 year battery life, encrypted to prevent hacking. Sensors are available for doors, windows, glass-break, fire, heat, carbon monoxide, low temperature, flood and more...
- Live Answer/Live View - safely answer your door from the 7" HD touchscreen. Requires an Alarm.com doorbell camera. Other available 1080p HD cameras include indoor with 2 way audio, outdoor dome and outdoor bullet.
If you would like more information or would like to book an installation, please contact Reed Security or a Reed Security Authorized Dealer today.
Call 1-844-384-SAFE (7233) or Book Online
#local #wecare #smarthome #reedsecurity