Wouldn't you rather be working ON your business rather than IN your business? Let us take care of EVERYTHING for you so you can spend more time growing and less time dealing with tasks you don't deal with day to day.
Our comprehensive CONCIERGE BUNDLES are designed to be hassle- free and all inclusive.
9 REASONS YOU NEED TO BUNDLE:
- NO Up Front Equipment Fee
- LOW Installation Fee
- V.I.P. Priority Service
- 100% Parts Warranty
- 100% Labour Warranty
- 100% Onsite Service Warranty
- 100% Remote Tech Support with login service
- Archiving of incidents for the POLICE
- Preventative Maintenance with regular visits to your site
ONE LOW MONTHLY FEE COVERS IT ALL:
Our plans and pricing are based on the size of your business and your unique requirements. Please contact our office today to review your needs with a Security Specialist.
If you would like more information on any product or service please
FREE QUOTES in Prince Albert call 306.922.7200
FREE QUOTES in Saskatoon call 306.653.3200
FREE QUOTES in Calgary...Coming Soon
It's a great honor to win the 2016 SABEX Marketing Award and to be recognized by the Saskatoon business community. Thank You!!
Time to pay it forward...
4 Marketing Tips To Grow The Bottom Line:
1. Have A Plan
- A marketing plan is just as important as a financial plan/budget
- Find out Who buys your products/services by interviewing existing clients
- How much will you spend each month? HINT: Pick a number such as 4% of Sales and stick with it
- If you're challenged at marketing - hire someone or a firm
2. Pay Attention
- Pay attention to your marketing weekly
- Don't wait until it slows down to launch your next marketing campaign
- Run several marketing campaigns at the same time
- Make sure you have a responsive web-site with lots relevant info. to educate your decision makers
- Invest in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Update your news feed/blog weekly
3. Get Noticed
- Headlines get noticed - sources for News are experts
- Testimonials get noticed - you can ask for one while you interview a client
- Have some Fun - People love to smile :)
- Don't Bombard People with high pressure, limited time offers
- Make sure you're active on Social Media
- FaceBook, Twitter and LinkedIn are musts
- YouTube, InstaGram and Google+ are great options
- Engage People in conversations - ask for feedback and ask questions
- Don't be afraid to respectfully disagree or challenge a comment with facts
DEALER PROGRAM: "
Our Success Can Now Be Your Success". We're looking for qualified dealers throughout Canada. LEARN MORE...
Above: Oyvind from Thor Security Ltd. in Prince Albert loves to install ReedHD™
Cameras and is a part-time super model.
NEW! Business Bundles.
One low monthly fee includes Equipment, Parts Warranty, Labor Warranty,Tech Support, Remote Service, On-Site Service, and Annual site visit to keep you optimized. It's like a Concierge Service. LEARN MORE...
DID YOU KNOW...
Several alarm companies only have SUMMER PROGRAMS? Large crews of university students are hired and offered large commissions ($400 to $500 per contract) to get you to sign up. These companies often don't have proper licensing or local service offices. LEARN MORE by Googling "door to door alarm scam".
It's that time of year when you will be getting pressured by pushy door to door salespeople. They would like to sign you up to a "limited time offer" that expires "right away". And before you know you know it you're on the hook for thousands of dollars. (This happens several thousand times each year).
- Sales person won't leave even when you tell them to "Leave"
- Sales person won't leave when you tell them "No Thanks"
- Sales person won't leave when you say "I Already Have Your Products or Service"
- Sales person name drops the name of your neighbor and makes it sound like "they signed up" or "they bought one" or "they referred me to you"
- Sales person comes to the house several times and won't leave you alone
- Put Up Your Hand and "Say NO".
- Immediately close the door and the sales person will eventually leave.
- Tell them "You are Trespassing" and that you are calling the BBB Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection Branch and the Police if they do not leave.
Consumer Protection 1-877-880-5550
Saskatoon Police (306) 975-8300
RCMP (Saskatoon) (306) 975-5173 or call your Local Detachment
- Always Get 3 Quotes for whatever you consider purchasing. This gives you the time to gather information and to check if the "deal" being presented to you is the best option.
- Never Accept Quick Delivery of a product or service. This gives you a cooling off period and more time to gather facts.
- If you did proceed with the offer You Have 10 Days to Change Your Mind and CANCEL (and get a full refund). It's the Law in Saskatchewan.
Reed Security is Your Local Security Company That Cares. We've received 20+ Award Recognitions for the way we look after our People and Clients. Thank You for Trusting Us!
FREE QUOTES IN SASKATOON...306.653.3200
FREE QUOTES IN PRINCE ALBERT...306.922.7200
FREE QUOTES IN CALGARY...COMING SOON