Thank you to all our People - Clients, Staff, Dealers, Suppliers, Friends and Family Members for helping us make 2019 another successful year!
HOLIDAY OFFICE HOURS
December 24th, 8am to 12:00pm noon
December 25th, closed, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
December 26th, 12:00pm noon to 4:30pm
December 27th, 8am to 4:30pm
December 28th, closed
December 29th, closed
December 30th, 8am to 4:30pm
December 31st, 8am to 2:00pm
January 1st, closed, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
January 2nd, 8am to 4:30pm
Our Rapid Response Monitoring Stations are live 24/7/365.
If you are having a problem with THEFT (or would like to avoid one), We Can Help!
Contact Us today for a Free Security Evaluation or to find out more information.
Reed Security Headquarters
24/7 ULC MONITORING STATIONS
STEALTH/UCIT VIDEO MONITORING STATIONS
1. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR STRANGERS
- Are there any strangers lurking around the block? Let your neighbours know if there is unusual activity. This is especially important during winter vacations.
- Any moving vans or contractors parked on your neighbours driveway?
- Join Facebook groups such as Neighbourhood Watch and Community Associations; share information!
2. USE COMMON SENSE
- If you lose a key, then get the locks changed. A better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with built in keypad.
- Ask all strangers for identification. The person who is “lost” and looking for directions could actually be a burglar checking to see if someone is home.
- Never hide an extra key outdoor - especially underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look. Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor. Again, a better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with built in keypad.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or Instagram that you are on vacation. You may think you’re letting your friends and family know you’re having a great time, but people often forget to change their privacy settings. If you like to post photos - post them after you get back.
- For insurance purposes take photos of the contents of your home and keep all receipts in an off-site location. Great options are Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive and Dropbox.
- Write down the model and serial number of all electronics. This will come in handy for a future Police report and insurance claim.
3. MAKE IT DIFFICULT
- Reduce Package Theft by having all shipments delivered to your work (if your employer will allow it). Some delivery companies can hold for pickup.
Best Option: Shop Local!
We sponsor your kids sports teams and donate to local charities.
- Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts. We have Alarm.com smart lock options with built in deadbolts.
- Install window bars on all basement windows. They are a great visual deterrent and can be connected to a monitored home security system.
- Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and windows. You can find these at your local hardware store such as Home Hardware, Canadian Tire or Rona.
- Make sure all doors and windows are locked. Many burglars go door to door looking for targets that forgot to lock their front doors.
- For cabins, consider installing roller window and door shutters. Visit kimbel.ca to see samples.
4. MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE AT HOME
- Burglars target unoccupied homes so keep your home well lit at night. Install timers that turn lights, radios and televisions on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home. A better option is to install Alarm.com smart lights and smart appliance modules and setup on an alternating schedules.
- Cancel the newspaper and have a friend or neighbour pick-up your mail.
- Park a vehicle in the drive-way. Don’t forget to lock the doors and remove any valuables.
- Hire a service or student to shovel the snow off your driveway.
5. INSTALL A MONITORED HOME OR CABIN SECURITY SYSTEM
- The insurance companies agree. You are 400% less likely to have a break-in and can qualify for an insurance discount of up to 25%.
- NEW! $0 Equipment, $0 Installation Plans
- No Phone Line required
- 24/7 Monitored Protection from intrusion, fire, flood, low temperature, and carbon monoxide
- Includes Police / RCMP and Fire Department dispatch and Call List notification
- Optional ALARM.COM - control your smart lights, smart locks, and smart thermostat with *free apps
- Optional ReedHD™ Wi-Fi Doorbell - Know Who's at the front door, record audio and video onto the cloud
- A monthly subscription is required for all service plans
6. IN CASE YOU DO HAVE A BREAK-IN
- If it looks like a door or window was forced open, DO NOT go inside. The Burglar may still be on site.
- Call the Police from your mobile phone and wait.
7. ALWAYS GET 3 QUOTES
- Be sure to search Google for reviews and ask friends and family who they use for home security.
If you would like more information on Smart Home or Business Security please Contact Us for a Free Security Evaluation.
SASKATOON SECURITY INQUIRIES
Reed Security Headquarters
Call 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE (7233)
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY INQUIRIES
REGINA SECURITY INQUIRIES
CALGARY SECURITY INQUIRIES
EDMONTON SECURITY INQUIRIES
$0 INSTALLATION...only $34.95/mo. O.A.C.
Nothing is "FREE", but until December 31st, 2019 Reed Security is covering most of the cost* to UPGRADE to the Smartest Home Security & SmartHome system on the Planet - the IQ Panel 2 Plus.
New clients and switch overs from competitors also qualify. We've been signing up many former ADT, SaskTel SecurTek and AlarmTek customers.
Conditions apply. 5 year subscription. $99 activation. Additional fees apply if you are in your initial 3-5 year term.
- Control every aspect of your Home with an easy-to-use touchscreen panel and Alarm.com apps (subscription required).
- 7" HD touchscreen - easy to use, feels like your phone
- Built in 5MP HD camera - disarm photos with face recognition
- Built in glassbreak sensor - detects breaking of windows
- Z-wave Plus - control smart lights, locks, thermostats, garage door openers and more...
- Alarm.com LTE cellular radio - lightning fast connectivity to our 24/7 Monitoring Stations via SaskTel and Telus, No Phone Line required
- Bluetooth touchless disarming - leave your phone in your pocket
- Power G Wireless Sensors - industry best 1.6km range and 5-7 year battery life, encrypted to prevent hacking. Sensors are available for doors, windows, glass-break, fire, heat, carbon monoxide, low temperature, flood and more...
- Live Answer/Live View - safely answer your door from the 7" HD touchscreen. Requires an Alarm.com doorbell camera. Other available 1080p HD cameras include indoor with 2 way audio, outdoor dome and outdoor bullet.
If you would like more information or would like to book an installation, please contact Reed Security or a Reed Security Authorized Dealer today.
Call 1-844-384-SAFE (7233) or Book Online
#local #wecare #smarthome #reedsecurity