If safeguarding your business and employees is important to you, it's essential to invest in a system that offers more than just basic security.
An access control system provides enhanced security, insightful data to make informed decisions and better accountability.
Top 9 features and benefits of access control
1. Controlled Access: Control who goes where and when within your premises, protecting sensitive areas from unauthorized access and potential risks.
2. Customizable Security Levels: Adapt to the unique needs of your business by setting different access levels, ensuring that employees can only access areas necessary for their role.
3. Real-Time Alerts: Keep a real-time eye on the movements within your business premises, which can be pivotal in both preventing and addressing security incidents quickly.
4. Reduced Risk of Theft and Vandalism: By restricting access to certain areas, you significantly lower the chances of theft and vandalism, safeguarding your assets and intellectual property.
5. Integration with Existing Security Systems: Our Access Control System integrates smoothly with your existing security alarm and cameras, providing a cohesive and fortified layer of protection.
6. Compliance and Reporting: Effortlessly maintain compliance with industry regulations through detailed reporting and audit trails that the system can generate, giving you peace of mind and saving time.
7. Enhanced Employee Safety: Elevate the safety of your employees by controlling access to the premises and safeguarding them from potential intruders.
8. Cost-Efficiency: Save on costs in the long run by preventing security breaches, reducing the need for physical security personnel, and potentially lowering your insurance premiums. No More keys to replace.
9. Easy Management: Manage your system remotely, allowing you to respond to incidents swiftly and adjust security protocols as needed from anywhere, anytime.
Transform your business with Reed Security
Choosing Reed Security's Access Control System means choosing a partner dedicated to safeguarding your business with state-of-the-art technology and unrivaled support. Our team of experts are at your service to help design and implement a system that’s just right for your business, ensuring a seamless transition to a more secure future.
Ready to take the next step?
Reach out to us today at 306.653.3200 or visit our website at www.reedsecurity.com to learn more about how Reed Security's Access Control System can help run your business security.
The back-to-school season is in full swing! As your little scholars return to the classroom, it’s essential to ensure the nest they come back to is safe and secure.
Reed Security takes the responsibility of protecting your home seriously. Use these 7 pro tips to increase your home security and safety as the school year kicks off.
1. Test your alarm system
Did you recently cancel your home phone line? If so, you may no longer be connected to Reed Security's 24/7 Monitoring Stations (and no longer have Guard, Police, and Fire dispatch).
Visit our Self Care site and type in "test" into the search bar for instructions.
2. Upgrade to a smart security system
As your kids return to school, there's no better time to review your home security measures. A smart security system not only protects against intruders, but can also notify you of hazards like fires or floods.
Smart Door Lock: Never worry about losing keys. Our door locks have built-in keypads and can alert you when your child arrives home. Lock/unlock doors with our mobile app.
Smart Doorbell Camera: Get an alert when a visitor approaches or rings your video doorbell. See and speak to visitors, from anywhere.
Smart Home Hub: The IQ Panel 4 replaces your existing alarm system. Comes with an elegant HD touchscreen, hacker protection and ultra fast LTE signaling to our monitoring stations.
3. Setup schedules
With the hustle and bustle of school routines, it's easy to forget to lock doors or arm the security system. By setting up schedules through the Reed Security mobile app, you can automate these tasks to ensure your home remains secure even in the midst of morning chaos.
For example, you can setup your alarm to auto-arm at 11pm (if it hasn't already been armed) or 9am after the kids have gone to school.
4. Establish a safe room
Designate a "safe room" aka a panic room in your home where your children can go in case of emergencies.
A safe room should have a solid core metal or wood door, a deadbolt lock and no windows. You can modify a closet or an are within your basement.
Equip this area with essential supplies, including a first-aid kit, a list of emergency contacts, and a device to call 9-1-1.
Consider installing a keypad or panic button in your safe zone to notify the Police that you need help.
5. Teach safety principals
Educate your children about the basics of home safety:
Stranger Awareness: Teach them not to open doors to strangers, no matter how friendly they seem.
Emergency Numbers: Ensure your children know how to dial emergency numbers and what information to provide.
Safe Routes: Discuss the safest routes to and from school and the importance of staying on the designated paths.
6. Share with neighbours
Encourage a neighborhood watch program where you and your neighbors look out for each other’s properties. Creating a community of vigilance can significantly enhance security.
Share info. via text messaging or WhatsApp and post videos on Facebook.
7. Light up the perimeter
Ensure the external areas of your home are well-illuminated to deter potential intruders. Install motion-sensor lights and trim shrubs to remove potential hiding spots.
Back-to-school time is a season of transition. As you navigate the new schedules and routines, let Reed Security provide peace of mind by safeguarding your home. With cutting-edge technology and unparalleled service, we are committed to keeping your nest secure as your young ones head back to school.
REED personalizes security solutions for your needs and budget.
Contact Us today for a FREE QUOTE for your Home or Business.
306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.7233