WHO NEEDS THIS?
Our solution is a non-contact initial screening tool for staff and visitors. Fever Screening Terminals are ideal for:
- Small Businesses
- Medical Clinics
- Dental Clinics
This solution is designed to screen one person at a time and can be deployed as a standalone elevated skin temperature solution or integrated with access control.
HOW IT WORKS
Fast, Reliable, Safe COVID-19 Symptom Detection
Fever Screening Thermal cameras are designed for the preliminary screening of elevated skin surface temperatures - specifically the forehead region. Accuracy is within +/- 0.5 degrees Celsius.
Cameras are mounted at face level and display the temperature of visitors entering a building.
When an elevated body temperature (possible fever; COVID-19 symptom) is detected the camera can trigger a flashing strobe light, a sounder and sends an instant notification to our smartphone and desktop apps.
A secondary screen is performed by a supervisor or security personnel for a closer inspection. The staff member or visitor can be refused entry and should seek medical attention.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
- Recognition distance: 0.5 to 1.5 m (1' to 6.56')
- 7" touchscreen, 1024 x 600
- Thermal resolution 120 x 160, optical resolution 2MP
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity authentication
- Measurement Temperature Range: 30 to 45 degrees C
- Operating Temperature Range: 10 to 35 degrees C
20 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Reed Security is an award winning Canadian security integrator with 20 years experience. We are a brand you can Trust.
We protect 5000+ homes and businesses in Canada and have locations in Saskatoon (headquarters), Regina, Prince Albert, Edmonton and Calgary.
We have received 20+ Award Recognitions from our local Chamber of Commerce and Business Associations for Customer Service, Management Quality, New Direction, Marketing and Small Business of the Year.
Smart Solutions include:
- Smart Alarms
- Access Control
- REEDHD™ Security Cameras
- ULC Alarm and Video Monitoring
- CAN/ULC S-561 Fire Alarm Monitoring
- System Engineering
- Professional Installation
Reed Security is a Platinum Partner with Hikvison - the world’s leading provider of innovative security products and solutions. Hikvision has more than 40,000 employees, over 19,000 of which are R&D engineers.
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY
1.844.384.7233 or email@example.com
SP&T News, Canada's #1 magazine for security dealers and integrators recently interviewed Virgil Reed.
Before founding Reed Security, a Saskatoon-based business that offers custom-designed alarm systems and high-definition video surveillance, Virgil Reed got his first taste of the security industry working as commercial sales representative for ADT Security back in 1998.
Though he appreciated the vital lessons that he learned from the company, Reed decided to follow his dream of starting his own company.
Founded in 2000, Reed Security started out as an authorized dealer for another company for five years before making another change.
“After five years of being a dealer, we became an independent — and it was the greatest choice I ever made,” Reed said in an interview with SP&T News.
Read the full article: https://www.sptnews.ca/reed-security-celebrates-20-years/
All of us have been impacted by COVID-19 and it's devastating. We will continue to do everything we can to keep our People and You safe.
The Government of Saskatchewan has released it's list of Critical Public Services and Allowable Businesses to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the complete list visit
Reed Security is an Allowable Business that provides security services including private security guards, monitoring or surveillance equipment and services.
We have implemented comprehensive measures to increase the safety of the People that matter most - our Families, our Staff and our Clients.
Even though Reed Security is considered an Allowable Business we have decided to close our office to visitors to Reduce the Spread. What does this mean?
- Maintaining Regular Business Hours - Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm CST
Many of our staff are working remotely from home (and spending a LOT of time with family).
Tel. 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE
- Residential Security Sales - We will continue to provide remote consultations and sales.
Book a Consultation
- Commercial Security Sales - We will continue to provide remote and on-site consultations and sales.
Book a Consultation
- Installations - We will continue to provide on-site installations.
Book an Installation
- Support/Service - We will continue to provide remote and on-site service.
Get Help or Book a Service Call
We have made "social distancing" arrangements if you need replacement parts, batteries, yard signs, etc.
- Administration/Accounting - We will continue to provide all functions.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us
- Alarm and Video Monitoring - We will continue to provide all notification service and dispatching.
We are paying attention to COVID-19 closely and will continue to update you on our operations.
#flattenthecurve #stayhome #socialdistancing