Light Up Your Holidays with Reed Security and the Enchanted Forest!
As the holiday season approaches, Reed Security is excited to bring you an exclusive opportunity to experience the magical BHP Enchanted Forest Holiday Light Tour in Saskatoon.
This event is more than just a light show; it's a community tradition that brings joy and wonder to the holiday season. As a company deeply rooted in the community, Reed Security is proud to support and participate in local events that bring people together.
We're giving 100 vehicle passes to our clients to say "Thank You for supporting Reed Security!" Odds are 1 in 4.
How to enter the draw
1. You get one ballot when you send us your name, phone number and address of the property that Reed Security protects.
2. You get a bonus ballot when you send us a TESTIMONIAL we can use to impress others 😊
Click here to enter the draw
Draw Date: December 1st, 2023
Winners list will be published and passes will be mailed shortly after.
Good Luck and Thank You for Supporting Local!
In a remarkable feat of dedication and skill, the Reed Security customer support team has achieved a commendable milestone: 100% positive customer reviews for the entire month of October 2023.
This is a HUGE accomplishment considering Reed Security protects thousands of businesses and homes across three provinces!
Congratulations Nolan, Devin, Mike, Lesli and Garrett on providing excellent customer service! You consistently go above and beyond to ensure every client interaction is positive, productive, and problem-solving.
Here's what Reed Security client's are saying:
"Service is always awesome with Devin, keep up the great work!" - Melissa S.
"Technician Mike was very good. Very professional." -Art G.
"Super support and help with different options to solve the problem." -Ron C.
"Lesli provided quick and efficient service. Thanks again!" -Shawn
"Great job on communication and finding out what caused the problem." -Sara
"Garrett was efficient, fast, helpful!" - Rae P.
"Thank you for your help and support." - Linda K.
"Very knowledgeable and friendly. Was a pleasure having you come out." Ron B.
As we celebrate this achievement, we look forward to seeing what the future holds for Reed Security’s customer support team. Their dedication sets a high bar not only within the company, but for customer service standards industry-wide.
As Remembrance Day approaches, it is a time of reflection and commemoration. At Reed Security, we hold the stories of our veterans close to our hearts and believe in the importance of remembering and honoring their sacrifices and those that continue to serve.
In partnership with The Royal Canadian Legion, we are committed to keeping the memory of our veterans alive. Here are meaningful ways we encourage you, our valued clients, to join us in remembering:
1. Say "Thank You": Take a moment to thank a veteran. A simple gesture of gratitude can mean the world to someone who has served.
2. Wear a Poppy: The poppy is a symbol of remembrance. By wearing it, you pay tribute to the fallen and support the living veterans and their families.
3. Attend Remembrance Ceremonies: Join us at local ceremonies or virtual events organized by The Royal Canadian Legion to honor those who have given their lives for peace and freedom.
4. Pause for Two Minutes of Silence: At the eleventh hour, on the eleventh day, of the eleventh month, we observe two minutes of silence to remember.
5. Share Stories of Remembrance: Encourage dialogue within your families and communities. Share stories of sacrifice and service to ensure they are never forgotten.
6. Teach Our Children the Importance of Remembrance: Pass on the torch of remembrance to younger generations, so the legacy of our veterans endures.
7. Support the Poppy Campaign: Contributions to the Poppy Campaign directly support veterans and their families.
We proudly support the initiatives led by The Royal Canadian Legion. We encourage you to visit their website at legion.ca to learn more about how you can honor our heroes.
Reed Security is closed on Monday, November 13th in honor of Remembrance Day.