Escala, a project by Meridian Development, sits in one of the most storied neighbourhoods in Saskatoon. Steps away from the hustle and bustle of Broadway Avenue, yet secluded on University Drive, it offers a mix of apartment-style and townhouse-style condos for those who love the refined life.
Located at 637 University Drive, this luxurious residence is also one of the safest and secure properties in Saskatoon.
Protection for this project included:
Live Video Monitoring
- Construction phase
- REEDHD™ security cameras protected the perimeter of the site
- Reduces theft and liability
- Provides accountability
- Monitoring Team dispatches the Police and notifies the client if an intruder enters the property
- Smartphone app
REEDHD™ Security Cameras
- Smart Cameras with Face and License Plate recognition
- Interior Protection - main entrance, hallways, parking garage
- Exterior Protection - entrances, perimeter of building
- IR Nightvision for clear images during low light conditions
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) for bright light conditions
- Desktop and smartphone apps
- Restricts access to the property
- Keyless entry - no more keys to replace
- Integration with intercom
- Controls Who goes Where and When
- User Reports
- Desktop and smartphone apps
Fire Alarm Monitoring
“Reed Security provided us with great service throughout construction, we look forward to working with them again in the future.”
-Karl Miller, CEO, Meridian Development
Thanks Karl !!
If you need Smarter Security and Fire protection for your building or next project please contact us today.
We would be happy to provide a No Obligation Security Review.
306.653.3200 or email@example.com
When the Saskatchewan Realtors Association (SRA) modernized their service centres in Regina and Saskatoon they partnered with Reed Security for their protection.
Our connected security systems for this project include:
We met with CEO Jason Yochim for a post installation interview and to learn more about the SRA.
ABOVE: THE HARRY JANZEN AUDITORIUM HAS SPACE FOR 110 TO 175 PEOPLE FOR INTERNAL USE AND FOR RENT FOR NON-MEMBERS.
Q. In Saskatoon, how
big is the new SRA location in and why did you move?
A. We moved from a 3,700 square foot location on 8th
St. E. to our 13,300 square foot location on McKercher Drive. We have 1,600
members in Saskatchewan and now we have adequate meeting space and parking. Our
new Saskatoon building includes the Harry Janzen Auditorium (110-175 people),
Training Room (20+ people) and a small meeting room (10 people) for internal
use and available for rent for non-members.
To learn more about the SRA visit saskatchewanrealtorsassociation.ca
ABOVE: TRAINING ROOM
ABOVE: JASON USES AN ACCESS CONTROL KEYFOB TO UNLOCK AN EXTERIOR DOOR.
Q. Do the Regina security systems and Saskatoon security
systems we installed meet your expectations?
A. Yes! It’s easy to use and I can control both the door
locks and security systems for both locations from
one app. I can be anywhere and help my staff…it saves me time. Plus, no more
keys to keep track of or locks to change.
ABOVE: JASON CAN PROGRAM WHO GOES WHERE AND WHEN FROM THE ALARM.COM SMARTPHONE APP.
ABOVE: JASON CAN SEE THE STATUS OF EACH DOOR, LOCK/UNLOCK DOORS, GET INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS AND ADD/DELETE USERS FROM THE ALARM.COM SMARTPHONE APP.
Q. Why did you go with Reed Security?
A. You have a great reputation and we were comfortable. Your
technology is innovative and your staff have been great!
If you are having a problem with THEFT or would like MORE CONTROL, We Can Help!
Contact Us today for a Free Security Evaluation or to find out more information.
Reed Security Headquarters
24/7 ULC MONITORING STATIONS
STEALTH/UCIT VIDEO MONITORING STATIONS
Property that has two or more tenants is considered a multi-tenant property. This could be retail, industrial, office, condominium or an apartment building. Managing the security systems of multi-tenant properties can be a challenge for landlords and property managers - especially if the security systems are from different security providers.
We have extensive experience designing centrally managed security systems for housing authorities, property management companies, landlords, housing co-operatives, REITs, development companies and condominium corporations. Our security systems are remotely managed via easy-to-use central management software and high speed internet connections.
Instead of going to the property every time you need to change an access code or retrieve the footage from a security camera for the Police, you can login with apps for your PC, tablet or smartphone. This is a huge time saver! We can manage the security of your properties for you when you subscribe to a Concierge Service Plan.
We design layered security solutions that will save you time and money. The amount of security layers we implement are based on your needs and budget.
- Reduces Theft, Provides Accountability, Restricts Access
- Burglar, Fire, Medical, Temperature, Flood
- 24/7 ULC Monitoring service with POLICE and FIRE dispatch; Call List notification
- 3G/4G ALARM.COM Cellular Signaling – no phone line required
- Control with your PC / MAC / Android / iPhone / iPad
- User Code Control and User Reports via apps
- Instant Alerts via text and email
- Reduces Theft, Restricts Access
- Control Who Goes Where and When
- Control Doors, Elevators, Gates
- No More Keys to replace – delete users instantly
- HINT: Charge tenants a $20 refundable deposit for access keytags/cards
- Programmable schedules – weekday, weekend, holidays
- Optional: Intercom - Telephone-based or I.P. based
- Intercom Master Station at main entrance, NO tenant stations
- HINT: Save $$$ by not running wires to every suite
- Intercom Dials landline or cell phone, Door Release from phone
- Access programming on your PC / Android / iPhone / iPad
LAYER 3: REEDHD™ SECURITY CAMERAS
- Reduces Theft, Provides Accountability
- 1080P to 12MP HD (4x to 39x better quality than standard definition)
- HINT: Mount entrance cameras at 5 feet from the ground to Record Faces
- Records 24/7; providing video evidence of activities for 10 to 60+ days
- Access to cameras on your PC / MAC / Android / iPhone / iPad
- HINT: Do NOT use wireless, use wired only
- Reduces Theft, Reduces Liability, Provides Accountability, Fire Protection
- Intervention while a crime is in progress – catch intruders in the act
- Intervention while a fire is in progress – reduce losses
- POLICE and FIRE dispatch; Call List notification
- 25% to 50% Less expensive than security guards
- Approved by Insurance Companies as an alternative to Night Watchman
LAYER 5: FIRE SYSTEM MONITORING
- In 2018 Fire Departments across Saskatchewan started enforcing the CAN/ULC-S561 national standard
- Fire Inspectors or contracted Fire Protection System companies will be ask you for your CAN/ULC-S561 certificate
- The majority of buildings will not meet this national standard and upgrades will be required to obtain a CAN/ULC-S561 certificate
- Failure to present proper documentation will result in deficiencies and can delay occupancy until the deficiencies have been remedied
- Fire systems must be monitored by 24/7 ULC Monitoring Stations
- 2 paths of communication: Phone line + cellular communication
- Security Company must attend site within 4 hours
If you would like more information on centrally managed security systems that can save you time and money - We Can Help!
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE SECURITY EVALUATION
Reed Security Headquarters
Call 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE