Break-in's increase during the summer. Use our checklist to keep the odds in your favour.
☐ 1. SHARE INFORMATION
- Let your neighbours know if there is unusual activity or crime on your block.
- Join your local Neighbourhood Group on Facebook and learn about recent activities.
eg: Stonebridge Neighbourhood Watch
- Share video and images from your doorbell camera or security cameras.
- Share information with the Police as it may help with an arrest.
☐ 2. BE SMART
- Ask all strangers for identification. The person who is “lost” and looking for directions could actually be a burglar checking to see if someone is home.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or Instagram that you are travelling. You may think you’re letting your friends and family know you’re having a great time, but people often forget to change their privacy settings. If you like to post photos - post them after you get back.
☐ 3. LOCK YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Many burglars go door to door looking for targets that forgot to lock their front doors and car doors. Make sure all doors and windows are locked.
- If you lose a key get the locks changed.
- A better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with built in keypad.
- Install monitored door and window sensors.
- When your security system is "armed" an instant alert is sent to your smartphone and our 24/7 Monitoring Stations
☐ 4. USE PROPPER LIGHTING
- Burglars target unoccupied homes so keep your home well lit at night.
- Install timers that turn lights, radios and televisions on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home.
- A better option is to install Alarm.com smart lights and smart appliance modules and setup on an alternating schedules.
☐ 5. INSTALL A SMART SECURITY SYSTEM
- $0 Smart Security packages range from $34.95/mo. to $79.95/mo.
- Protection against intrusion, fire, carbon monoxide, flood, low temperature and more
- No phone line required
- Alarm.com smartphone and desktop apps
- 400% less likely to have a break-in
- Up to 20% of homeowners insurance - consult your insurance broker
☐ 6. INSTALL SMART CAMERAS
- Check on your property from Anywhere, Anytime with a doorbell camera
- Get instant alerts when a person is at the front door
- Speak to visitors
- All events are recorded and can be used as evidence
- Secure your entire property in color 24/7 with our $0 ColorVu Camera Sale
CUSTOMISE THE PERFECT SECURITY SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS.
Reed Security Headquarters
306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE (7233)
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY
#supportlocal #shoplocal #wecare #servicematters #reedsecurity
All of us have been impacted by COVID-19 and it's devastating. We will continue to do everything we can to keep our People and You safe.
The Government of Saskatchewan has released it's list of Critical Public Services and Allowable Businesses to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the complete list visit
Reed Security is an Allowable Business that provides security services including private security guards, monitoring or surveillance equipment and services.
We have implemented comprehensive measures to increase the safety of the People that matter most - our Families, our Staff and our Clients.
Even though Reed Security is considered an Allowable Business we have decided to close our office to visitors to Reduce the Spread. What does this mean?
- Maintaining Regular Business Hours - Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm CST
Many of our staff are working remotely from home (and spending a LOT of time with family).
Tel. 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE
- Residential Security Sales - We will continue to provide remote consultations and sales.
Book a Consultation
- Commercial Security Sales - We will continue to provide remote and on-site consultations and sales.
Book a Consultation
- Installations - We will continue to provide on-site installations.
Book an Installation
- Support/Service - We will continue to provide remote and on-site service.
Get Help or Book a Service Call
We have made "social distancing" arrangements if you need replacement parts, batteries, yard signs, etc.
- Administration/Accounting - We will continue to provide all functions.
email@example.com or call us
- Alarm and Video Monitoring - We will continue to provide all notification service and dispatching.
We are paying attention to COVID-19 closely and will continue to update you on our operations.
#flattenthecurve #stayhome #socialdistancing
Is it a throwback if you still have an old, outdated alarm system keypad?
Older keypads are used to arm, disarm and program your security system. Sometimes they are used as a door chime.
Today, a Reed Security system is a beautiful touchscreen and functions as a smarthome/smartbusiness security and automation system.
✅ 7" HD touchscreen
✅ Live Answer/View - displays Alarm.com HD cameras
✅ 4G LTE cellular radio - no phone line required
✅ Z-Wave+ radio - connect to smart locks, smart lights, smart thermostat
✅ 5MP HD camera - record people disarming and can send you photos
✅ Door, Motion, Fire, Flood and Temperature protection
...and lots more.
Comes with Alarm.com desktop and smartphone apps when you have a Reed Security Interactive Plan subscription.
✅ Connect to your home or business from Anywhere
✅ Get instant alerts of the system being armed/disarmed by kids or employees
✅ One single app can control your security system, ReedHD™ security cameras, smart locks, smart thermostat, smart lights and more...
We've added some new *$0 Down Plans with $0 INSTALLATION.It's never been easier to Upgrade, Switch Over from a competitor or install a New Smart Package at your Home or Business.Plans range from $39.95/mo. to $79.95/mo. and a term is required. Contact Us today for more information or to Book your professional installation.
Nothing is "FREE", but until November 30th Reed Security is covering most of the cost* to UPGRADE to the Smartest Home Security & Automation system on the Planet - the IQ Panel 2 Plus. New clients and switch overs from competitors also qualify.
*$0 Plans start at $34.95/mo. O.A.C., with a 5 year subscription. Conditions apply.
Control every aspect of your Home with an easy-to-use touchscreen panel and Alarm.com apps (subscription required).
*7" HD touchscreen - easy to use, feels like your phone
*Built in 5MP HD camera - disarm photos with face recognition
*Built in glassbreak sensor - detects breaking of windows
*Z-wave Plus - control smart lights, locks, thermostats, garage door openers and more...
*Alarm.com LTE cellular radio - lightning fast connectivity to our 24/7 Monitoring Stations via SaskTel and Telus, No Phone Line required
*Bluetooth touchless disarming - leave your phone in your pocket
*Power G Wireless Sensors - industry best 1.6km range and 5-7 year battery life, encrypted to prevent hacking. Sensors are available for doors, windows, glass-break, fire, heat, carbon monoxide, low temperature, flood and more...
*Live Answer/Live View - safely answer your door from the 7" HD touchscreen. Requires an Alarm.com doorbell camera. Other available 1080p HD cameras include indoor with 2 way audio, outdoor dome and outdoor bullet.
If you would like more information or would like to book an installation, please contact Reed Security or a Reed Security Authorized Dealer today.
Call 1-844-384-SAFE (7233)
#local #wecare #smarthome #reedsecurity