We started Reed Security from nothing more than a decade ago and we've become one of the fastest growing independent security companies in Canada.
We've received a ton of recognition over the years for our great deals, entrepreneurial spirit, excellence in management quality,
awesome customer service, spectacular guerrilla marketing tactics, and overall excellence in running a business. "I see your signs everywhere" is a common response.
This type of recognition has resulted in numerous inquiries about "buying" Reed Security, asking to buy a Reed Security Franchise, and partnering with Reed Security to open more locations. It's all pretty flattering actually.
We've worked out all the bugs so that you too can now enjoy the success we have.
AS A REED SECURITY AUTHORIZED DEALER YOU GET:
- To capitalize on the Reed Security brand and access our wealth of expertise. We think like small business owners, not like big corporations and can outsmart the big guys to get more deals.
- One week comprehensive training and shadowing at our Saskatoon head office. Sorry, you can't stay at our house. We're full. But, we can sure recommend a nice hotel.
- Additional time with the fine folks at Reed Security to help setup up your office to Reed Security standards.
- To provide new clients the Best Pricing & Service in North America. Check out the $5 a Month Alarm Monitoring Promo. It's Hot!
- 5 ULC Listed 24/7 Rapid Response Monitoring Stations - Burnaby, Calgary, Winnipeg, Concord, Montreal
- NO QUOTAS - Hey - it's Your Business!
- 100% Commission option with multiples up to 36x - Now that's hot too!
- 50/50 Split option and share revenues with us. We take care of all the hassles of monthly billing.
- To Keep All Installation Fees, All Upgrades, and All Service revenue.
- Central purchasing right from Reed Security. You can use your commissions to help cover equipment costs.
- Access to premium pricing for ReedHD Hi-Def Cameras and Access Control products.
- Contracts, Warning Signs, Warning Decals - ours our pretty noticeable (did you see the part above where "people see our signs everywhere").
- Weekly mentoring and coaching (comes with a free kick to the *ss when you need it most).
- Bulk account purchase options - great if you are looking to slow down or retire.
What are you waiting for? It's really is a great choice.
WE WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU IF:
- You currently work for another security company and are looking to be the captain of your own ship. This includes Managers, Service Technicians, Administration Staff, and Sales Staff.
- You have an existing security company and would like to kick sales up a few notches.
- You have an existing security company and you need help with marketing, administration, booking, operations, installations, service, I.T., and customer service.
- You have an existing security company and are frustrated with your your current dealer program.
- You have an existing security company and you would like to transition to retirement. Please talk to us before you settle on the big guys. We're pretty flexible.
- You have an existing company and would like to expand into the security business. Ideal candidates would be:
Home Automation/SmartHome Companies
Satellite Dish or Cable TV Dealers with installation services
Internet Dealers with installation services
I.T. Companies with support and installation services
Audio/Video Dealers with installation services
Cellular/Electronics Dealers with installation services
Insurance Brokers and more...
- You have no experience in the security industry, but would like to invest and receive a premium return.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR REED SECURITY AUTHORIZED DEALERS THROUGHOUT CANADA.
For more information please contact us today!
Remote View in HD
When the nice people at Wolf Willow Cohousing wanted to get better security they partnered with Reed Security.
All Owners can now access ReedHD Hi-Def Cameras from their iPhones, iPads, and Android Devices and can see Who's at the Front Door, Back Door, Overhead Door, and Patio Door.
Click Here to See ReedHD Hi-Def Cameras in Action
What We Do:
- A Reed Security Consultant comes out to meet with you and performs a Free (you sure get a lot of value) needs analysis.
- We ask a lot of questions (but we really want to help you).
- We determine the Problems You Are Having and create a Security Solution that fits your needs and budget.
- We create a Security Device Map and show our clients how we can protect them - see above.
- We create a computerized security estimate with all the Details and Pricing. We can e-mail it to you or drop it off in person.
- We invite you to come down to our showroom for a live demo.
- Our Selling Machines (sales reps.) are trained to be Consultants - not Product Pushers.
What You Do:
- Don't hold back on the details. We need to know the exact problems with Theft or Low Productivity you are having. All information is strictly confidential.
- Be open to our ideas. We have installed security at thousands of Saskatoon homes and businesses. We can tell you what has worked and what has not.
- Ask a lot of questions. It should feel like a 2-Way conversation. With your input we can customize a security solution you will be happy with.
- Be Honest With Us. If the Price is too high we can create a Payment Plan or reduce the project size.
- Come down to our office for a Demo. We want you to Try Before You Buy.
- Sign Up. Hopefully we've earned your business by going the extra mile.
- Get Trained. There's nothing worse that not knowing how to use your security investment to Reduce Losses.
If you would like more information on any Reed Security Product or Service please Click Here or call 306.653.3200.
You Could Be "the Man"
This 1.6 Million Dollar mansion at the Willows comes with a lot of Bling - almost too much for you to handle. Comes with:
- 3,900 square feet of developed party space - invite 100 of your closest friends to your very own "I Won the Lottery Bash"
- Huge 3-car garage for your rides - perfect for your tricked out candy painted Red 88 Delta Royale on 30" Forgiatos, F150 with Dub Flash Floaters, and Hyabusa Street Bike with Nitrous and Supercharger
- Lot's of room for the Malibu on the driveway - get ready for some toeside frontside
- Get ripped at your Home Gym before heading to the clubs (we can tell that you did some push-ups buddy)
- Fully furnished, professionally landscaped and decorated
- Reed Security Simon XTi Interactive Security System - all that bling needs military level protection from Saskatoon's Finest
- Also comes with Beautiful park views
DISCLAIMER: THE CONTENT OF THIS EMAIL HAS NOT BEEN ENDORSED BY THE PEOPLE AT THE HOSPITAL HOME LOTTERY. DO THE RIGHT THING AND HAVE A LITTLE FUN. CONSIDER BUYING A TICKET AND SUPPORTING A GREAT CAUSE. TICKETS ARE ONLY $100 EACH AND CAN BE PURCHASED BY CLICKING HERE. VEHICLES AND BOAT ARE NOT PART OF THE GRAND PRIZE.
"How Realtors Can Use Security
Technology to Keep Safe"
1. Communicate the 3 W’s
-Who are you seeing?
-Where are you going?
-When will you be returning?
2. Stay in the Back
-Avoid walking in the front so you can avoid be hit in the head.
3. Be on Guard for requests for a 2nd trip without a spouse
-This should be a Red Flag.
4. Follow Your Instincts about People.
-You're usually right.
5. Know Where all the Exits Are so you can Escape.
6. Ladies – Don’t use glamour shots for your business cards or advertising.
-When criminals were convicted Police have found the ad of the victim circled.
7. Ask for a driver’s license or ID and take a picture of it.
-Make it an office procedure.
8. Awareness is Key to Prevention! Use the camera on your phone to Take a picture of the person you are meeting’s vehicle including the license plate.
-Make it an office procedure.
9. Use the Camera on Your Phone as a Hidden Camera with Recording.
-Check out this Spy Cam App
10. Use a Nanny Cam at Open Houses
-Record all visitors that enter the main door
-Advertise you are using video surveillance to create awareness
-You can purchase signs from Reed Security ($10/ea for 11” x 11”)
-You can even wear hidden cameras
-Check out these Hidden Cameras with Recording
11. Keep Your Phone Nearby and make sure it’s charged
12. Have a Distress Code and make sure you practice using it
eg: I need the Red File for 123 Street. This will let your contacts know you need help and where you are.
13. Even Better – Use Guardly Personal Safety Service App.
-One touch on your phone calls 911 and lets your contacts know you need help.
-Displays exact location using online Map function.
-Only a few dollars a month.
-Check out the Guardly App out now.
14. Limit Personal Info. about yourself.
15. Ask A Lot of Questions
16. Take a basic self defense course
–You can go at lunch time or through your Community Association
17. Caution about alarm system keypad panic buttons – they may not work!
-Alarm systems require active phone lines that may not be hooked up.
If you would like more information on any Reed Security Product or Service please call 306.653.3200 or visit www.reedsecurity.com