Have a Safe and Happy Holidays from the Staff at Reed Security!
December 24th - Closed
December 25th - Closed, Merry Christmas
December 26th - Closed
December 27th - Closed
December 28th - 9:00am to 4:00pm
December 29th - 9:00am to 4:00pm
December 30th - 9:00am to 4:00pm
December 31st - Closed
January 1st - Closed, Happy New Year
January 2nd - Closed
January 3rd - Regular Business Hours - Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm
1. Use Common Sense.
- If you lose a key, get the locks changed.
- Ask all strangers for identification.
- Never hide an extra key outdoors - especially
underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look.
Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor.
2. Make it Difficult.
- Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts.
- Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and
- Install window bars on all basement windows.
- Install exterior motion lights.
3. Break-in's Occur
When You Are Away.
- Make sure all doors and windows are properly locked.
- Keep your premises well lit at night. Install timers
that turn lights on at different times. This gives the appearance that
someone is home.
- Test your alarm system regularly.
- Make sure your alarm is Armed when you leave.
- Consider installing alarm.com
by Reed Security.
- If you are travelling, have someone look after things
such as collecting your mail and newspapers, cutting your lawn and
shoveling your driveway.
- Advise our Rapid Response
Monitoring Station you will be away.