Fast, Safe COVID-19 Symptom Detection Cameras
We recently deployed our fever screening solutions at hospitals and care homes across SK for the Saskatchewan Health Authority. This same technology can be deployed at your work place and schools.
If you want your Employees, Customers and Students to feel safe then invest in technology to help protect them against COVID-19.
REEDHD™ Fever Screening Terminals are mounted at face level and display the temperature of People in a building. They can be mounted to a wall, on a desk or floor stand.
Employees/customers/visitors/students stand 1 to 6 feet away from the terminal and quickly (less than a second) get scanned one by one.
When an elevated skin temperature of 38 degrees Celsius (possible fever; COVID-19 symptom) is detected the terminal creates a LOCAL ALERT! The visitor will be directed to see a supervisor for a secondary screen. If needed they can be refused entry and seek medical attention.
Optional: Face Mask detection and reminder
REEDHD™ Fever Screening Terminals can be deployed stand alone or connected to your network. You can receive push notifications from our free smartphone and desktop apps.
Expires September 30th, 2020
Comes with free guided setup (it's super easy) and 5 year platinum partner warranty.
For more info. or to place an order:
Conventional security cameras have crystal clear images during the day, but the quality at night is often poor.
The video below captures a "Punk" attempting to break into a truck parked outside the Reed Security headquarters @ 10:31 PM. at night.
This 4MP bullet camera has EXIR NightVision and can see up to 150 feet away from the camera in black and white.
The strip mall has poor lighting and is almost dark. A few of the sign cans are illuminated.
What color is the Punk's hoodie? What color is his hat? How would you describe the suspect to the POLICE?
EXIR NIGHTVISON: THE INFRARED ILLUMINATOR ALLOWS THE CAMERA TO SEE IN THE DARK, BUT THE IMAGE QUALITY IS POOR. THE IMAGE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR HD QUALITY DURING THE DAY.
Right beside the 4MP bullet camera with EXIR Nightvision is another camera recording the same "Punk".
The second camera uses REEDHD™ ColorVu and uses a high performance lens and a built in spotlight to see in full color at night up to 65 feet away.
What color is the Punk's hoodie? What color is his hat? How would you describe the suspect to the POLICE?
COLORVU NIGHTVISION: THE BUILT-IN SPOTLIGHT ALLOWS THE CAMERA TO SEE IN FULL COLOR AT NIGHT AND THE IMAGE QUALITY IS IMPROVED. THE IMAGE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR HD QUALITY DURING THE DAY.
Turns out this isn't a Punk after all. It's your friendly neighborhood Josh Reed helping us out with a demo. Thanks Josh.
Reed Security and our authorized dealers have professionally installed 20,000+ security cameras. We know about all the latest cutting-edge technology and which security cameras are the most effective.
Contact Us today for a FREE, no obligation security evaluation for your Home or Business.
PS: Here's a sample of the same REEDHD™ ColorVu security camera during the day:
7 Security Tips to Protect What Matters
1. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOUR NEIGHBOURS
- Let your neighbours know if there is unusual activity. This is especially important during vacations or travelling for work.
- Are there any strangers lurking around the block?
- Any moving vans or contractors parked on your neighbours driveway?
- Join your local Neighbourhood Group on Facebook and share information about your community.
2. USE COMMON SENSE
- If you lose a key, then get the locks changed. A better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with built in keypad.
- Ask all strangers for identification. The person who is “lost” and looking for directions could actually be a burglar checking to see if someone is home.
- Never hide an extra key outdoor - especially underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look. Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor. Again, a better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with built in keypad.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or Instagram that you are on vacation. Social media is the equivalent of a diary in a glass house. You may think you’re letting your friends and family know you’re having a great time, but people often forget to change their privacy settings. If you like to post photos - post them after you get back.
- For insurance purposes take photos of the contents of your home and keep all receipts in an off-site location. Great options are Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive and Dropbox.
- Write down the model and serial number of all electronics. This will come in handy for a future Police report and insurance claim.
3. MAKE IT DIFFICULT
- Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts. We have Alarm.com smart lock options with built in deadbolts.
- Install window bars on all basement windows. They are a great visual deterrent and can be connected to a monitored home security system.
- Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and windows. You can find these at your local hardware store such as Home Hardware, Canadian Tire or Rona.
- Make sure all doors and windows are locked. Many burglars go door to door looking for targets that forgot to lock their front doors.
- For cabins, consider installing roller window and door shutters. Visit kimbel.ca to see samples.
4. MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE AT HOME
- Burglars target unoccupied homes so keep your home well lit at night. Install timers that turn lights, radios and televisions on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home. A better option is to install Alarm.com smart lights and smart appliance modules and setup on an alternating schedules.
- Cancel the newspaper and have a friend or neighbour pick-up your mail.
- Park a vehicle in the drive-way. Don’t forget to lock the doors and remove any valuables.
- If you’re taking an extended vacation of more than a week, hire a student or service to cut your grass.
5. INSTALL A MONITORED HOME OR CABIN SECURITY SYSTEM
- The insurance companies agree. You are 400% less likely to have a break-in and can qualify for an insurance discount of up to 25%.
- NEW! $0 Equipment, $0 Installation Plans
- No Phone Line required
- 24/7 Monitored Protection from intrusion, fire, flood, low temperature, and carbon monoxide
- Includes Police / RCMP and Fire Department dispatch and Call List notification
- Optional ALARM.COM - control your smart lights, smart locks, and smart thermostat with *free apps
- Optional ReedHD™ Wi-Fi Doorbell - Know Who's at the front door, record audio and video onto the cloud
- A monthly subscription is required for all service plans
6. IN CASE YOU DO HAVE A BREAK-IN
- If it looks like a door or window was forced open, DO NOT go inside. The Burglar may still be on site.
- Call the Police from your mobile phone and wait.
7. ALWAYS GET 3 QUOTES
- Do NOT Sign Up with Door to Door alarm companies with Limited Time Offers. Before you know it you will be on the hook for thousands of dollars with a company that doesn't have a local office.
- Many door to door alarm companies have summer programs (May to September only). After that good luck.
- Be sure to search Google for reviews and ask friends and family who they use for home security.
If you would like more information on Smart Home or Business Security please Contact Us for a Free Security Evaluation.
SASKATOON SECURITY INQUIRIES
Reed Security Headquarters
Call 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE (7233)
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY INQUIRIES
REGINA SECURITY INQUIRIES
CALGARY SECURITY INQUIRIES
EDMONTON SECURITY INQUIRIES
WHO NEEDS THIS?
Our solution is a non-contact initial screening tool for staff and visitors. Fever Screening Terminals are ideal for:
- Small Businesses
- Medical Clinics
- Dental Clinics
This solution is designed to screen one person at a time and can be deployed as a standalone elevated skin temperature solution or integrated with access control.
HOW IT WORKS
Fast, Reliable, Safe COVID-19 Symptom Detection
Fever Screening Thermal cameras are designed for the preliminary screening of elevated skin surface temperatures - specifically the forehead region. Accuracy is within +/- 0.5 degrees Celsius.
Cameras are mounted at face level and display the temperature of visitors entering a building.
When an elevated body temperature (possible fever; COVID-19 symptom) is detected the camera can trigger a flashing strobe light, a sounder and sends an instant notification to our smartphone and desktop apps.
A secondary screen is performed by a supervisor or security personnel for a closer inspection. The staff member or visitor can be refused entry and should seek medical attention.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
- Recognition distance: 0.5 to 1.5 m (1' to 6.56')
- 7" touchscreen, 1024 x 600
- Thermal resolution 120 x 160, optical resolution 2MP
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity authentication
- Measurement Temperature Range: 30 to 45 degrees C
- Operating Temperature Range: 10 to 35 degrees C
20 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Reed Security is an award winning Canadian security integrator with 20 years experience. We are a brand you can Trust.
We protect 5000+ homes and businesses in Canada and have locations in Saskatoon (headquarters), Regina, Prince Albert, Edmonton and Calgary.
We have received 20+ Award Recognitions from our local Chamber of Commerce and Business Associations for Customer Service, Management Quality, New Direction, Marketing and Small Business of the Year.
Smart Solutions include:
- Smart Alarms
- Access Control
- REEDHD™ Security Cameras
- ULC Alarm and Video Monitoring
- CAN/ULC S-561 Fire Alarm Monitoring
- System Engineering
- Professional Installation
Reed Security is a Platinum Partner with Hikvison - the world’s leading provider of innovative security products and solutions. Hikvision has more than 40,000 employees, over 19,000 of which are R&D engineers.
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY
1.844.384.7233 or email@example.com
SP&T News, Canada's #1 magazine for security dealers and integrators recently interviewed Virgil Reed.
Before founding Reed Security, a Saskatoon-based business that offers custom-designed alarm systems and high-definition video surveillance, Virgil Reed got his first taste of the security industry working as commercial sales representative for ADT Security back in 1998.
Though he appreciated the vital lessons that he learned from the company, Reed decided to follow his dream of starting his own company.
Founded in 2000, Reed Security started out as an authorized dealer for another company for five years before making another change.
“After five years of being a dealer, we became an independent — and it was the greatest choice I ever made,” Reed said in an interview with SP&T News.
Read the full article: https://www.sptnews.ca/reed-security-celebrates-20-years/