If safeguarding your business and employees is important to you, it's essential to invest in a system that offers more than just basic security.
An access control system provides enhanced security, insightful data to make informed decisions and better accountability.
Top 9 features and benefits of access control
1. Controlled Access: Control who goes where and when within your premises, protecting sensitive areas from unauthorized access and potential risks.
2. Customizable Security Levels: Adapt to the unique needs of your business by setting different access levels, ensuring that employees can only access areas necessary for their role.
3. Real-Time Alerts: Keep a real-time eye on the movements within your business premises, which can be pivotal in both preventing and addressing security incidents quickly.
4. Reduced Risk of Theft and Vandalism: By restricting access to certain areas, you significantly lower the chances of theft and vandalism, safeguarding your assets and intellectual property.
5. Integration with Existing Security Systems: Our Access Control System integrates smoothly with your existing security alarm and cameras, providing a cohesive and fortified layer of protection.
6. Compliance and Reporting: Effortlessly maintain compliance with industry regulations through detailed reporting and audit trails that the system can generate, giving you peace of mind and saving time.
7. Enhanced Employee Safety: Elevate the safety of your employees by controlling access to the premises and safeguarding them from potential intruders.
8. Cost-Efficiency: Save on costs in the long run by preventing security breaches, reducing the need for physical security personnel, and potentially lowering your insurance premiums. No More keys to replace.
9. Easy Management: Manage your system remotely, allowing you to respond to incidents swiftly and adjust security protocols as needed from anywhere, anytime.
Transform your business with Reed Security
Choosing Reed Security's Access Control System means choosing a partner dedicated to safeguarding your business with state-of-the-art technology and unrivaled support. Our team of experts are at your service to help design and implement a system that’s just right for your business, ensuring a seamless transition to a more secure future.
Ready to take the next step?
Reach out to us today at 306.653.3200 or visit our website at www.reedsecurity.com to learn more about how Reed Security's Access Control System can help run your business security.
Smarter access control
Reed's cloud-based access control combines intuitive user management with a seamless alarm and video integration. Whether you’re a small business with one door or a large multi-location operation with hundreds of doors, we’ve got you covered.
Save money, time, and frustration by eliminating the use of separate badges or key fobs and allow employees to access doors by swiping their smartphone.
Simplified access management
Add or remove access users and cards in seconds from either the our mobile app or website. Bulk-add hundreds of users at once or set cards to automatically deactivate on a certain date in real time.
Remote lock control
Lock, unlock, and buzz doors open from anywhere using the mobile app or website. Easily add and revoke mobile lock control permissions to ensure your property is secure and the right people have access when they need it.
Automation rules, schedules, and alerts
Reduce false alarms with flexible automation rules and schedules. Automatically disarm the alarm when the first employee badges in for the day and have them double tap their card to arm on the way out the door.
Our ever-evolving system capabilities now allow for multiple products and features to be used in unison, like programming an alarm to go off when certain doors are accessed, to keep your operations even more secure.
Seamlessly integrate video
Jump straight from an access history event to the corresponding video with one tap. Receive video doorbell calls and buzz open the door right from the video call screen to let someone in remotely.
Expert Design & Installation
Experienced: Our security consultants are experts and have personalized solutions for 5000+ homes and businesses. Our certified technicians have 200+ years combined installation experience.
Neat and Tidy: We promise professional installation and will clean up after ourselves when completed. You won’t see any ugly wires.
Friendly and Helpful: We pride ourselves on creating great experiences. We will make sure you are comfortable with your new system.
REED personalizes security solutions for your needs and budget.
Contact Us today for a FREE QUOTE for your Home or Business.
306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.7233
Escala, a project by Meridian Development, sits in one of the most storied neighbourhoods in Saskatoon. Steps away from the hustle and bustle of Broadway Avenue, yet secluded on University Drive, it offers a mix of apartment-style and townhouse-style condos for those who love the refined life.
Located at 637 University Drive, this luxurious residence is also one of the safest and secure properties in Saskatoon.
Protection for this project included:
Live Video Monitoring
- Construction phase
- REEDHD™ security cameras protected the perimeter of the site
- Reduces theft and liability
- Provides accountability
- Monitoring Team dispatches the Police and notifies the client if an intruder enters the property
- Smartphone app
REEDHD™ Security Cameras
- Smart Cameras with Face and License Plate recognition
- Interior Protection - main entrance, hallways, parking garage
- Exterior Protection - entrances, perimeter of building
- IR Nightvision for clear images during low light conditions
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) for bright light conditions
- Desktop and smartphone apps
- Restricts access to the property
- Keyless entry - no more keys to replace
- Integration with intercom
- Controls Who goes Where and When
- User Reports
- Desktop and smartphone apps
Fire Alarm Monitoring
“Reed Security provided us with great service throughout construction, we look forward to working with them again in the future.”
-Karl Miller, CEO, Meridian Development
Thanks Karl !!
If you need Smarter Security and Fire protection for your building or next project please contact us today.
We would be happy to provide a No Obligation Security Review.
306.653.3200 or email@example.com
When the Saskatchewan Realtors Association (SRA) modernized their service centres in Regina and Saskatoon they partnered with Reed Security for their protection.
Our connected security systems for this project include:
We met with CEO Jason Yochim for a post installation interview and to learn more about the SRA.
ABOVE: THE HARRY JANZEN AUDITORIUM HAS SPACE FOR 110 TO 175 PEOPLE FOR INTERNAL USE AND FOR RENT FOR NON-MEMBERS.
Q. In Saskatoon, how
big is the new SRA location in and why did you move?
A. We moved from a 3,700 square foot location on 8th
St. E. to our 13,300 square foot location on McKercher Drive. We have 1,600
members in Saskatchewan and now we have adequate meeting space and parking. Our
new Saskatoon building includes the Harry Janzen Auditorium (110-175 people),
Training Room (20+ people) and a small meeting room (10 people) for internal
use and available for rent for non-members.
To learn more about the SRA visit saskatchewanrealtorsassociation.ca
ABOVE: TRAINING ROOM
ABOVE: JASON USES AN ACCESS CONTROL KEYFOB TO UNLOCK AN EXTERIOR DOOR.
Q. Do the Regina security systems and Saskatoon security
systems we installed meet your expectations?
A. Yes! It’s easy to use and I can control both the door
locks and security systems for both locations from
one app. I can be anywhere and help my staff…it saves me time. Plus, no more
keys to keep track of or locks to change.
ABOVE: JASON CAN PROGRAM WHO GOES WHERE AND WHEN FROM THE ALARM.COM SMARTPHONE APP.
ABOVE: JASON CAN SEE THE STATUS OF EACH DOOR, LOCK/UNLOCK DOORS, GET INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS AND ADD/DELETE USERS FROM THE ALARM.COM SMARTPHONE APP.
Q. Why did you go with Reed Security?
A. You have a great reputation and we were comfortable. Your
technology is innovative and your staff have been great!
If you are having a problem with THEFT or would like MORE CONTROL, We Can Help!
Contact Us today for a Free Security Evaluation or to find out more information.
Reed Security Headquarters
24/7 ULC MONITORING STATIONS
STEALTH/UCIT VIDEO MONITORING STATIONS