Drop by the Reed Security booth (114) or Sure InnoVations booth (810) and we will upgrade your alarm system to the Smartest Security & Automation System on the Block.
Promo Code: IQUPGHOME
All you have to do is take care of the affordable monthly fees.
Some conditions apply.
Expires March 31st, 2017
Reed Security - Booth 114
SuRe InnoVations - Booth 810
Thursday, March 9th, 3pm to 9pm
Friday, March 10th, 1pm to 9pm
Saturday, March 11th, 10am to 9pm
Sunday, March 12th, 10am to 5pm
Contact Us today for a Free Security Evaluation or to find out more information.
SASKATOON SECURITY INQUIRIES
Reed Security Headquarters
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY INQUIRIES
CALGARY SECURITY INQUIRIES
REGINA SECURITY INQUIRIES
LLOYDMINSTER SECURITY INQUIRIES
Dave Schlegel is a friendly and helpful security technician with over 10 years experience. He recently opened Oxford Security Systems and became a Reed Security Authorized Dealer in Calgary, Alberta.
Now Open: Calgary
Dave Schlegel joined Reed Security when he and his wife moved to Saskatoon to complete her post-secondary education. Calgary was always home though, and in 2016 they moved back to be close to friends and family.
Dave's experience in Saskatoon convinced him that Reed Security is a really great company that goes out of their way to look after it's People and Clients - so why not bring it to Alberta? After all, Reed already protects a number of clients in Calgary and the surrounding area.
Dave's expertise is helping People and solving problems. In addition to having a diploma in Electronics Engineering from SAIT, he has 10 years installation experience with just about every brand you can imagine. He ran the Support Department in Saskatoon, and as such, knows first-hand many of the problems that people experience, and has become an expert at system design.
"We guarantee the solutions we propose are Affordable, Innovative and of the highest Quality."
SOME CLIENTS YOU MAY RECOGNIZE
- Trail Appliances
- Penner Doors
- Graham Construction
- Tetra Tech
- Golder Associates
- Worley Parsons Canada
- Ledcor Construction
- Suncor Energy
- Repsol Oil and Gas
- Teine Energy
- Areva Resources
- A & W Restaurants
- McDonald's Restaurants
- DQ Grill and Chill Restaurants
- Boston Pizza
- Subway Restaurants
- Great Canadian Oil Change
- Siemen's Transportation / Kindersley Transport
- Bison Transport
- Kia Motors
- Petro Canada
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Environment Canada
- Blue Cross
- Your Name Here...
Contact Us today for a FREE Security Evaluation
OXFORD SECURITY SYSTEMS
1105, 6027-79th Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2C 5P1
WANT TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS? We are looking for qualified Reed Security Authorized Dealers across Canada. LEARN MORE...
DID YOU KNOW...
Several alarm companies only have SUMMER PROGRAMS? Large crews of university students are hired and offered large commissions ($400 to $500 per contract) to get you to sign up. These companies often don't have proper licensing or local service offices. LEARN MORE by Googling "door to door alarm scam".
It's that time of year when you will be getting pressured by pushy door to door salespeople. They would like to sign you up to a "limited time offer" that expires "right away". And before you know you know it you're on the hook for thousands of dollars. (This happens several thousand times each year).
- Sales person won't leave even when you tell them to "Leave"
- Sales person won't leave when you tell them "No Thanks"
- Sales person won't leave when you say "I Already Have Your Products or Service"
- Sales person name drops the name of your neighbor and makes it sound like "they signed up" or "they bought one" or "they referred me to you"
- Sales person comes to the house several times and won't leave you alone
- Put Up Your Hand and "Say NO".
- Immediately close the door and the sales person will eventually leave.
- Tell them "You are Trespassing" and that you are calling the BBB Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection Branch and the Police if they do not leave.
Consumer Protection 1-877-880-5550
Saskatoon Police (306) 975-8300
RCMP (Saskatoon) (306) 975-5173 or call your Local Detachment
- Always Get 3 Quotes for whatever you consider purchasing. This gives you the time to gather information and to check if the "deal" being presented to you is the best option.
- Never Accept Quick Delivery of a product or service. This gives you a cooling off period and more time to gather facts.
- If you did proceed with the offer You Have 10 Days to Change Your Mind and CANCEL (and get a full refund). It's the Law in Saskatchewan.
Reed Security is Your Local Security Company That Cares. We've received 20+ Award Recognitions for the way we look after our People and Clients. Thank You for Trusting Us!
FREE QUOTES IN SASKATOON...306.653.3200
FREE QUOTES IN PRINCE ALBERT...306.922.7200
FREE QUOTES IN CALGARY...COMING SOON
We all like to advertise that we have the Best Price, Best Service, and Best Value. That's a great start, but the secret is also having the Best People (and to look after them) to deliver the Best Experience to your customers.
We look for People that Care and fit into the culture we've built. If you believe in Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Innovation, Family, and Fun then we share the same values and look forward to a long term relationship.
We are NOT a large faceless corporation and our People are empowered to do what is RIGHT for the customer and for the company.
Our staff say "it feels like a family". You also have to be great at what you do.
We guarantee that when you choose Reed Security as your security partner, you will receive innovative and reliable solutions at an affordable price from a local family that Cares.
If you are having a problem with Theft and would like our help please
FREE ESTIMATES in Prince Albert call 306.922.7200
FREE ESTIMATES in Saskatoon call 306.653.3200