What makes us different? Easy, it's our People - we actually care about our staff, clients, dealers, solutions and community.
At today's staff meeting we celebrated our accomplishments of 2019:
- Awesome Clients: 5,000+
- Awesome Employees: 20+
- Phone Calls: 50,000 or 200/day
- Hours of Professional Installation/Travel: 8,140
- Feet of Wire Pulled: 114,584
- Cameras Installed (since 2000): 10,000+
- Google Review Rating: 4.2 stars
- Customer Satisfaction Rating (Support Desk): 90%
- Accounting Transactions: 500,000
And chose some "Rocks" we want to achieve in 2020:
- Celebrate Reed Security's 20th Birthday
- Continue "Scaling Up"
- Continue to deliver Great Customer Experiences
- More Innovative Solutions
- More Automation
- More Efficiency
We want to improve and we're listening to you. If you can spare a few minutes, we have 3 questions that can help us:
1. What should Reed Security START doing?
2. What should Reed Security STOP doing?
3. What should Reed Security KEEP doing?
Thank you for your business (or for the opportunity)!
#local #wecare #smarter #reedsecurity
Thank you to all our People - Clients, Staff, Dealers, Suppliers, Friends and Family Members for helping us make 2019 another successful year!
HOLIDAY OFFICE HOURS
December 24th, 8am to 12:00pm noon
December 25th, closed, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
December 26th, 12:00pm noon to 4:30pm
December 27th, 8am to 4:30pm
December 28th, closed
December 29th, closed
December 30th, 8am to 4:30pm
December 31st, 8am to 2:00pm
January 1st, closed, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
January 2nd, 8am to 4:30pm
Our Rapid Response Monitoring Stations are live 24/7/365.
If you are having a problem with THEFT (or would like to avoid one), We Can Help!
Contact Us today for a Free Security Evaluation or to find out more information.
Reed Security Headquarters
24/7 ULC MONITORING STATIONS
STEALTH/UCIT VIDEO MONITORING STATIONS
$0 INSTALLATION...only $34.95/mo. O.A.C.
Nothing is "FREE", but until December 31st, 2019 Reed Security is covering most of the cost* to UPGRADE to the Smartest Home Security & SmartHome system on the Planet - the IQ Panel 2 Plus.
New clients and switch overs from competitors also qualify. We've been signing up many former ADT, SaskTel SecurTek and AlarmTek customers.
Conditions apply. 5 year subscription. $99 activation. Additional fees apply if you are in your initial 3-5 year term.
- Control every aspect of your Home with an easy-to-use touchscreen panel and Alarm.com apps (subscription required).
- 7" HD touchscreen - easy to use, feels like your phone
- Built in 5MP HD camera - disarm photos with face recognition
- Built in glassbreak sensor - detects breaking of windows
- Z-wave Plus - control smart lights, locks, thermostats, garage door openers and more...
- Alarm.com LTE cellular radio - lightning fast connectivity to our 24/7 Monitoring Stations via SaskTel and Telus, No Phone Line required
- Bluetooth touchless disarming - leave your phone in your pocket
- Power G Wireless Sensors - industry best 1.6km range and 5-7 year battery life, encrypted to prevent hacking. Sensors are available for doors, windows, glass-break, fire, heat, carbon monoxide, low temperature, flood and more...
- Live Answer/Live View - safely answer your door from the 7" HD touchscreen. Requires an Alarm.com doorbell camera. Other available 1080p HD cameras include indoor with 2 way audio, outdoor dome and outdoor bullet.
If you would like more information or would like to book an installation, please contact Reed Security or a Reed Security Authorized Dealer today.
Call 1-844-384-SAFE (7233) or Book Online
#local #wecare #smarthome #reedsecurity
One of the biggest trends in the security industry is that homeowners are cancelling their home phone lines in record numbers. Due to the popularity of smartphones and affordability of high speed internet, 50% of homes no longer have a land line.
Most traditional alarm systems DO require a phone line to transmit signals to a 24/7 Monitoring Station – no matter who your security provider is.
Newer security systems that have been installed within the last 5-7 years often have built in cellular modems. However, cellular providers have been phasing out older 2G and 3G connections and you still may not be properly protected.
If you’re uncertain about your coverage or have recently cancelled your home phone line, your should contact your security provider immediately to confirm your coverage. Reed Security has a $0 DOWN 4G LTE PROMO in place for clients wishing to cancel their home or business land line.
What Are My Options If I Do Not Have Phone Line?
1. Local System
The alarm system is no longer monitored. Your emergency contacts, the Police and the Fire Department are no longer dispatched. You no longer qualify for a home insurance discount (max. 25% per year).
2. I.P. Signalling
An I.P. communicator is added to your alarm system and signals are transmitted to a 24/7 Monitoring Station via high speed internet connection.
3. Cellular Signalling
A cellular communicator is added to your alarm system and signals are transmitted to a 24/7 Monitoring Station via SaskTel, Telus, Bell and Rogers cellular towers.
This is by far the most popular option due to the speed, reliability, increased security and affordability.
In fact, 90 percent of Reed Security’s new subscribers have Alarm.com 4G LTE communication. This dedicated connection works if the phone line is cut, power is out or internet is down. Once you’re on the Alarm.com platform you have access to one single app that can:
- Arm/disarm your security system remotely
- Receive instant arming/disarming alerts
- Manage users and control what they can do
- Control smart thermostats, lights, door locks and garage doors
- View ReedHD™ indoor, outdoor and doorbell cameras
If you have any questions about No Phone Line home or business security or would like pricing to Upgrade to Alarm.com please Contact Us today.
SASKATOON SECURITY INQUIRIES
Reed Security Headquarters
Call 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE (7233)
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY INQUIRIES
CALGARY SECURITY INQUIRIES
EDMONTON SECURITY INQUIRIES
REGINA SECURITY INQUIRIES
Check out our SMARTEST Deal of the Year!
Applies to New Installations, Upgrades and Switch Overs from other security providers.
XTi-5i SMART SECURITY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1x 5” Touchscreen with Emergency Police & Fire Buttons
3x door/window sensors
1x smart motion sensor (pet-friendly, 40 pounds)
1x ALARM.COM LTE cellular radio (works on SaskTel, Telus)
1x built-in 85db siren
1x 24hr back-up battery
1x Local Professional Installation
1x Protected by Reed Security Warning Signage
1x Max. 25% insurance discount - ask your broker
1x Protected by Reed Security Warning Signage
1x Silver Plan Parts & Labour Warranty Plan
1x 24/7 ULC Monitoring Plan with Police and Fire dispatch
1x ALARM.COM Wireless Signal Forwarding Plan
1x Award Winning Service from a local company that cares
THE FINE PRINT:
*Some conditions apply.
*5 year subscription required.
*If you are already in a contract, early upgrade fees apply.
*Not available in all markets. Only available at participating dealers.
If you would like more information or would like to Book an Installation please contact Reed Security or a Reed Security Authorized Dealer today.
SASKATOON SMART HOME/BUSINESS INQUIRIES
Reed Security Headquarters Call 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE (7233)
SuRe InnoVations Call 306.974.0888
PRINCE ALBERT SMART HOME/BUSINESS INQUIRIES
CALGARY SMART HOME/BUSINESS INQUIRIES
REGINA SMART HOME/BUSINESS INQUIRIES