To: Our Clients and Friends
"Have a Safe and Happy Holidays!"
From: Your Friendly Neighbourhood Staff @ Reed Security
December 24th, 8am to 12:00pm noon
December 25th, closed, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
December 26th, closed
December 27th, closed
December 28th, 8am to 4:30pm
December 29th, 8am to 4:30pm
December 30th, 8am to 4:30pm
December 31st, 8am to 2:00pm
January 1st, closed, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
January 2nd, closed
January 3rd, closed
Our Monitoring Stations are live 24/7/365.
Self Care - A database of most common problems and solutions. It's Free.
After Hours Technical Support is available at a cost.
Reed Security was established in March of 2000 with a vision – we want to be the #1 security provider in Saskatchewan! Two decades later we are known for our great local service and protect 1000’s of homes and businesses across the prairies. To serve you better we have locations in Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert, Calgary and Edmonton.
Reed is invested in our community and prioritizes giving back locally. So...we sponsored a light display at the BHP Enchanted Forest and we have some car passes we would like to give away to our clients.
HOW TO ENTER THE DRAW FOR PASSES:
Drop us a line to enter the draw: email@example.com
1. You get one ballot when you send us your name, phone number and address of the property that Reed Security is protecting.
2. You get a bonus ballot when you send us a TESTIMONIAL we can use to impress others :)
Draw Date: December 8th, 2021.
Passes will be mailed shortly after.
Good Luck and Thank You for Supporting Local! BHP Enchanted Forest is Canada’s most spectacular drive-through holiday light tour and Saskatchewan’s top winter visitor attraction! The BHP Enchanted Forest Holiday Light Display, in it’s 22 year history, has raised more than $5,000,000.00, shared between the Saskatoon Zoo Foundation and the Saskatoon City Hospital Foundation.
BHP ENCHANTED FOREST DATES & TIMES
Friday, November 19th, 2021 – Sunday, January 9th, 2022
Nightly from 5:30pm to 10:00pm
The BEST security system on the Block just got BETTER!
The 7-inch HD touchscreen has an upgraded 8MP panel camera with Flex-Tilt to adjust camera angle for disarm photos, peek-in and alarm videos.
The new QuadSound speaker system allows music streaming over Bluetooth, and SmartMount installation system provides easy wall or table stand mounting options, including the new IQ Base Table Stand Subwoofer.
REED SMART SECURITY PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- IQ4 SmartHub with 7" HD touchscreen
- QuadSound speaker
- Alarm.com LTE Radio - no phone line required
- Door/Window protection
- Smart Motion Sensor protection
- 85db siren
- 24hr battery back-up protection
- Professional Installation
- Protected by Reed Security warning signage
- 24/7 ULC Monitoring with Guard, Police and Fire dispatch
- Alarm.com plans
- Alarm.com apps for smartphones and desktop
- Silver Parts and Labour Warranty plan
- Great Local Support and Service
OPTIONAL SMART SECURITY & AUTOMATION COVERAGE:
- Audio subwoofer
- Smoke/Heat sensor protection
- Low Temperature sensor protection
- Flood sensor protection
- Carbon Monoxide protection
- Glassbreak Sensor protection
- Medical Pendant protection
- Door/Window protection
- Smart Motion Sensor protection
- Smart Locks
- Smart Thermostat
- Smart Lighting
- REEDHD™ Hi-Def camera with People and Vehicle detection alerts
- REEDHD™ Wi-Fi Doorbell camera
306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE
We had a great time at the NSBA Golf Classic!!
#homesecurity #businesssecurity #greatlocalservice
Break-in's increase during the summer. Use our checklist to keep the odds in your favour.
☐ 1. SHARE INFORMATION
- Let your neighbours know if there is unusual activity or crime on your block.
- Join your local Neighbourhood Group on Facebook and learn about recent activities.
eg: Stonebridge Neighbourhood Watch
- Share video and images from your doorbell camera or security cameras.
- Share information with the Police as it may help with an arrest.
☐ 2. BE SMART
- Ask all strangers for identification. The person who is “lost” and looking for directions could actually be a burglar checking to see if someone is home.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or Instagram that you are travelling. You may think you’re letting your friends and family know you’re having a great time, but people often forget to change their privacy settings. If you like to post photos - post them after you get back.
☐ 3. LOCK YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Many burglars go door to door looking for targets that forgot to lock their front doors and car doors. Make sure all doors and windows are locked.
- If you lose a key get the locks changed.
- A better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with built in keypad.
- Install monitored door and window sensors.
- When your security system is "armed" an instant alert is sent to your smartphone and our 24/7 Monitoring Stations
☐ 4. USE PROPPER LIGHTING
- Burglars target unoccupied homes so keep your home well lit at night.
- Install timers that turn lights, radios and televisions on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home.
- A better option is to install Alarm.com smart lights and smart appliance modules and setup on an alternating schedules.
☐ 5. INSTALL A SMART SECURITY SYSTEM
- $0 Smart Security packages range from $34.95/mo. to $79.95/mo.
- Protection against intrusion, fire, carbon monoxide, flood, low temperature and more
- No phone line required
- Alarm.com smartphone and desktop apps
- 400% less likely to have a break-in
- Up to 20% of homeowners insurance - consult your insurance broker
☐ 6. INSTALL SMART CAMERAS
- Check on your property from Anywhere, Anytime with a doorbell camera
- Get instant alerts when a person is at the front door
- Speak to visitors
- All events are recorded and can be used as evidence
- Secure your entire property in color 24/7 with our $0 ColorVu Camera Sale
CUSTOMISE THE PERFECT SECURITY SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS.
Reed Security Headquarters
306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE (7233)
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY
#supportlocal #shoplocal #wecare #servicematters #reedsecurity