Break-in's increase during the summer. Use our checklist to keep the odds in your favour.
☐ 1. SHARE INFORMATION
- Create a WhatsApp group and let your neighbours know if there is unusual activity or crime on your block.
- Join your local Neighbourhood Group on Facebook and learn about recent activities.
eg: Stonebridge Neighbourhood Watch
- Share video and images from your doorbell camera or security cameras.
- Share information with the Police as it may help with an arrest.
☐ 2. DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE AWAY
- Ask all strangers for identification. The person who is “lost” and looking for directions could actually be a burglar checking to see if someone is home.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or Instagram that you are travelling. You may think you’re letting your friends and family know you’re having a great time, but people often forget to change their privacy settings. If you like to post photos - post them after you get back.
☐ 3. KEEP YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS LOCKED
- Many burglars go door to door looking for targets that forgot to lock their front doors and car doors. Make sure all doors and windows are locked.
- If you lose a key get the locks changed.
- A better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with built in keypad.
- Install monitored door and window sensors.
- When your security system is "armed" an instant alert is sent to your smartphone and our 24/7 Monitoring Stations
- Some properties may require security roll shutters to keep intruders out
☐ 4. GET PROPER LIGHTING
- Burglars target unoccupied homes so keep your home well lit at night.
- Install exterior motion lights that turn on when there is movement.
- Install timers that turn lights, radios and televisions on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home.
- A better option is to install Alarm.com smart lights and smart appliance modules and setup on an alternating schedules.
☐ 5. INSTALL A SMART SECURITY SYSTEM
- $0 Smart Security packages range from $39.95/mo. to $79.95/mo.
- Protection against intrusion, fire, carbon monoxide, flood, low temperature and more
- No phone line required
- Alarm.com smartphone and desktop apps
- Includes 24/7 professional monitoring - our team is standing by
- 400% less likely to have a break-in
- Up to 20% of homeowners insurance - consult your insurance broker
☐ 6. INSTALL SMART CAMERAS
- Check on your property from Anywhere
- Get instant alerts when a person is at your property
- All events are recorded and can be used as evidence
- Secure your entire property in color 24/7 with our $0 ColorVu Camera Sale
PERONALIZE THE PERFECT SECURITY SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS.
Drop us a line and get a FREE QUOTE or skip the form and call us today
Reed Security Headquarters
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY
Our new Touchless Video Doorbell recognizes when a person stands on your doormat, and sends you a mobile alert.
Just tap the alert to see, hear and talk to your visitor through your Alarm.com app, from wherever you are.
You can do more at the front door like:
- Check on doorstep deliveries
- Capture Porch Pirates
- See, hear and speak to visitors
- Watch live video feeds Anywhere, Anytime
- Keep visitors safe with 2 way audio and touch free doorbell experience
- Get around the clock smart alerts
- Expansive FOV (150° V, 115° H)
- Full HD (1440 x 1920) video resolution
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) for bright light conditions
- IR night vision (15 feet) for low light conditions
- Video Analytics on the edge for faster, more relevant alerts
- Live video and saved clip viewing
- Two-Way Audio through the mobile app
- Battery heater for low-temperature operation
- 2x2 antenna for improved Wi-Fi range
- Compatible with existing doorbell transformers (requires 16-30 VAC, 10 VA)
- Compatible with mechanical and digital chimes
-strong Wi-Fi Connection outside your home
-internet package with minimum 2.5 MBPS upload speed per camera
-existing doorbell must have a 16V 10VA transformer (or an electrician is required)
20TH ANNIVERSARY SALE!
For the month of 🏷️ MARCH you can get a Touchless Video Doorbell professionally installed for $0 ($400 value) when you sign up for a new Reed Smart Home Security system.
Plus.......Get the first month on us!
Expires March 31st, 2021
Applies to new installations, upgrades and switch overs from competitors.
CUSTOMISE THE PERFECT SECURITY SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS.
THE FINE PRINT
*Some conditions apply
*O.A.C. on approved credit
*Full packages start @ $49.95/mo.
*Doorbell only plans start @ $17/mo.
*36/60 month subscription is required
*Early termination charges may apply if you are an existing Reed Security client
*Available at participating dealers
All of us have been impacted by COVID-19 and it's devastating. We will continue to do everything we can to keep our People and You safe.
The Government of Saskatchewan has released it's list of Critical Public Services and Allowable Businesses to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the complete list visit
Reed Security is an Allowable Business that provides security services including private security guards, monitoring or surveillance equipment and services.
We have implemented comprehensive measures to increase the safety of the People that matter most - our Families, our Staff and our Clients.
Even though Reed Security is considered an Allowable Business we have decided to close our office to visitors to Reduce the Spread. What does this mean?
- Maintaining Regular Business Hours - Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm CST
Many of our staff are working remotely from home (and spending a LOT of time with family).
Tel. 306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE
- Residential Security Sales - We will continue to provide remote consultations and sales.
Book a Consultation
- Commercial Security Sales - We will continue to provide remote and on-site consultations and sales.
Book a Consultation
- Installations - We will continue to provide on-site installations.
Book an Installation
- Support/Service - We will continue to provide remote and on-site service.
Get Help or Book a Service Call
We have made "social distancing" arrangements if you need replacement parts, batteries, yard signs, etc.
- Administration/Accounting - We will continue to provide all functions.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us
- Alarm and Video Monitoring - We will continue to provide all notification service and dispatching.
We are paying attention to COVID-19 closely and will continue to update you on our operations.
#flattenthecurve #stayhome #socialdistancing
Rahul Patel is a friendly and helpful security technician with over 5 years experience installing security systems across Saskatchewan. He recently opened ViboPulse Services and became a Reed Security Authorized Dealer in Regina, SK.
Now Open: Regina
In addition to being an experienced technician, Rahul has a post graduate diploma in Management from Centennial College in Toronto.
Owning a business was always his ambition and after working for the competition for 5 years - it was time to become an Owner.
"I reviewed my options and could clearly see why Reed Security was different. They're local and have kept the Saskatchewan values that have made them successful."
"The $5 Promo is the best deal in Canada. You won't find a better combination of Price and Service anywhere."
"I'm 100% dedicated to providing our clients above and beyond service. I guarantee you will be Happy."
SOME CLIENTS YOU MAY RECOGNIZE
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan
- AGT Food and Ingredients
- ASL Paving
- Inland Steel
- Redhead Equipment
- Rubicon Pharmacies
- Graham Construction
- Tetra Tech
- Golder Associates
- Worley Parsons Canada
- Ledcor Construction
- Suncor Energy
- Repsol Oil and Gas
- Teine Energy
- Areva Resources
- A & W Restaurants
- McDonald's Restaurants
- DQ Grill and Chill Restaurants
- Boston Pizza
- Subway Restaurants
- Great Canadian Oil Change
- Siemen's Transportation / Kindersley Transport
- Bison Transport
- Kia Motors
- Petro Canada
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Environment Canada
- Blue Cross
- WBM Office Systems
- Your Name Here...
Contact Us today for a FREE Security Evaluation