You Could Be "the Man"
This 1.6 Million Dollar mansion at the Willows comes with a lot of Bling - almost too much for you to handle. Comes with:
- 3,900 square feet of developed party space - invite 100 of your closest friends to your very own "I Won the Lottery Bash"
- Huge 3-car garage for your rides - perfect for your tricked out candy painted Red 88 Delta Royale on 30" Forgiatos, F150 with Dub Flash Floaters, and Hyabusa Street Bike with Nitrous and Supercharger
- Lot's of room for the Malibu on the driveway - get ready for some toeside frontside
- Get ripped at your Home Gym before heading to the clubs (we can tell that you did some push-ups buddy)
- Fully furnished, professionally landscaped and decorated
- Reed Security Simon XTi Interactive Security System - all that bling needs military level protection from Saskatoon's Finest
- Also comes with Beautiful park views
DISCLAIMER: THE CONTENT OF THIS EMAIL HAS NOT BEEN ENDORSED BY THE PEOPLE AT THE HOSPITAL HOME LOTTERY. DO THE RIGHT THING AND HAVE A LITTLE FUN. CONSIDER BUYING A TICKET AND SUPPORTING A GREAT CAUSE. TICKETS ARE ONLY $100 EACH AND CAN BE PURCHASED BY CLICKING HERE. VEHICLES AND BOAT ARE NOT PART OF THE GRAND PRIZE.
"How Realtors Can Use Security
Technology to Keep Safe"
1. Communicate the 3 W’s
-Who are you seeing?
-Where are you going?
-When will you be returning?
2. Stay in the Back
-Avoid walking in the front so you can avoid be hit in the head.
3. Be on Guard for requests for a 2nd trip without a spouse
-This should be a Red Flag.
4. Follow Your Instincts about People.
-You're usually right.
5. Know Where all the Exits Are so you can Escape.
6. Ladies – Don’t use glamour shots for your business cards or advertising.
-When criminals were convicted Police have found the ad of the victim circled.
7. Ask for a driver’s license or ID and take a picture of it.
-Make it an office procedure.
8. Awareness is Key to Prevention! Use the camera on your phone to Take a picture of the person you are meeting’s vehicle including the license plate.
-Make it an office procedure.
9. Use the Camera on Your Phone as a Hidden Camera with Recording.
-Check out this Spy Cam App
10. Use a Nanny Cam at Open Houses
-Record all visitors that enter the main door
-Advertise you are using video surveillance to create awareness
-You can purchase signs from Reed Security ($10/ea for 11” x 11”)
-You can even wear hidden cameras
-Check out these Hidden Cameras with Recording
11. Keep Your Phone Nearby and make sure it’s charged
12. Have a Distress Code and make sure you practice using it
eg: I need the Red File for 123 Street. This will let your contacts know you need help and where you are.
13. Even Better – Use Guardly Personal Safety Service App.
-One touch on your phone calls 911 and lets your contacts know you need help.
-Displays exact location using online Map function.
-Only a few dollars a month.
-Check out the Guardly App out now.
14. Limit Personal Info. about yourself.
15. Ask A Lot of Questions
16. Take a basic self defense course
–You can go at lunch time or through your Community Association
17. Caution about alarm system keypad panic buttons – they may not work!
-Alarm systems require active phone lines that may not be hooked up.
If you would like more information on any Reed Security Product or Service please call 306.653.3200 or visit www.reedsecurity.com
How long did it take you to get home yesterday? If you're like my wife it was close to 3 hours. We made this map for our technicians and so that you can spend more time with your friends and family. Hopefully this helps!
(VALID AS OF 930AM AUGUST 20, 2013 KNOWN CONSTRUCTION, MAP SOURCE: GOOGLE MAPS)
Did You Know...
If you would like more information on how Reed Security can help you Click Here or give us a call today 306.653.3200
HD Video Myths & Facts
We have spent thousands of hours perfecting ReedHD Hi-Def Camera designs and installations. We know the right cameras for the right locations and we've even met with the Saskatoon Police to determine how to solve more crimes.
We've installed over 5000 cameras in Saskatchewan and wanted to share with you some common Myths.
Myth #1: HD Video Cameras Always Capture Faces and License Plates
- Many factors have an effect on the image quality - camera type, camera placement, distance to the target, target speed, the weather, light conditions, and video management software.
- Click Here to See How ReedHD Cameras can Record Faces and License Plates
Myth #2: HD Video Camera Images Can Be Manipulated Like on TV Shows and Movies
- Hollywood glamorizes what you can do with recorded HD images and most of what you see on TV cannot be done.
- ReedHD I.P. Video Management Software has an exclusive Display Adjustment feature (see images above).
- We can adjust the brightness and contrast of recorded video to provide the Saskatoon Police an image they can use.
- We can also Zoom In on recorded video to see Faces and License Plates (see Myth #1).
Myth #3: Wireless HD Video Cameras Can Be Installed Anywhere
- Wireless HD cameras can transmit wireless signals, but still require a power source.
- Most HD cameras are not wireless.
- HD cameras must be plugged into a power outlet or wired into a network.
- We can create a wireless bridge and transmit signals many KM's when there is direct line of site.
- Trees, windows, buildings, walls, and RF interference have a direct effect on signal quality.
If you would like more information on how Reed Security can Decrease Losses & Increase Profits at your business Click Here or give us a call today 306.653.3200
Click Here for ReedHD Demo Videos
The Best Security Deal in Canada just got even better. You SAVE $729 plus get even more protection
Choose from a FREE Upgrade to a Simon XTi interactive alarm system or FREE 2nd siren for hardwired systems. Any unwanted visitors will be greeted with 220 db and limit any bad guy time on site.
Contact us today by calling 306.653.3200 or book a Free Estimate online http://reedsecurity.com/free-estimate.aspx