I've known Virgil for at least 15 years. I love what he has done with Reed Security over the years. Hard working, honest,focused, and surrounded by good people. Tough combination to beat. Keep up the good work.
Wayne Zuk-Broker/Owner-Realty Executives Saskatoon.
Hi Virgil. I've been meaning to send you this email for a
few days now but have not found the time! Funny how that works out sometimes! I
just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to provide us with our home
security. Everything went really well with the entire process and we really
appreciate it very much. Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas! Curtis thoms.
Save up to 75% OFF.
Clearance Cameras (20) : $25 to $250
Clearance Digital Video Recorders (3): $200 to $500
GE Wireless Door Sensors for Home and Business Alarm Systems (25): $40
Hard Wired Interior Sirens (30): $25
All clearance items come with a 90 day exchange warranty.
Installation not included.
Have a Safe and Happy Holidays from the Staff at Reed Security!
December 24th - Closed
December 25th - Closed, Merry Christmas
December 26th - Closed
December 27th - Closed
December 28th - 9:00am to 4:00pm
December 29th - 9:00am to 4:00pm
December 30th - 9:00am to 4:00pm
December 31st - Closed
January 1st - Closed, Happy New Year
January 2nd - Closed
January 3rd - Regular Business Hours - Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm
1. Use Common Sense.
- If you lose a key, get the locks changed.
- Ask all strangers for identification.
- Never hide an extra key outdoors - especially
underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look.
Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor.
2. Make it Difficult.
- Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts.
- Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and
- Install window bars on all basement windows.
- Install exterior motion lights.
3. Break-in's Occur
When You Are Away.
- Make sure all doors and windows are properly locked.
- Keep your premises well lit at night. Install timers
that turn lights on at different times. This gives the appearance that
someone is home.
- Test your alarm system regularly.
- Make sure your alarm is Armed when you leave.
- Consider installing alarm.com
by Reed Security.
- If you are travelling, have someone look after things
such as collecting your mail and newspapers, cutting your lawn and
shoveling your driveway.
- Advise our Rapid Response
Monitoring Station you will be away.