Do you really know what goes on at your business when you’re not there to see it firsthand?
Is your business as well-protected as it should be?
Is your business as efficient as it should be?
As a business owner or Manager you want to ensure your investment is protected against losses from theft, false claims or inefficiency. Having an effective HD video surveillance system will deter external theft, deter internal theft (shoplifting, employee theft), record crimes, record claims and record processes.
1. REDUCE LOSSES, INCREASE PROFITS
One of the benefits of installing ReedHD™ security cameras are that they simply deter crime. Potential criminals will see that you have taken extra steps to protect your business and its patrons – and may be deterred from stealing or vandalizing knowing you have the ability to catch them in the act.
An additional visibility measure is to place a Public Display monitor (a camera used to monitor one area full-time) showing customers as they enter your business. When they see themselves on camera at the front of the store, they will be less likely to shoplift.
Recommended Indoor Security Camera Coverage:
- Minimize blind spots
- All entrances - main doors should be at face level
- Cash registers; you want to be able to see the customer as well as the cash area
- Storage areas
- Work areas
- Seating areas
Recommended Outdoor Security Camera Coverage:
- Minimize blind spots
- All entrances – main doors should be at face level
- All driveway “Choke Points” – where vehicles enter and leave the property
- Parking lots
- Work areas
All ReedHD™ Video Surveillance systems record for 10-90 days and come with smartphone and desktop apps. You can keep an eye on things from anywhere!
TIP: Add a microphone and sync it with a camera to record audio and remotely listen where laws permit.
TIP: Upgrade to ReedHD™ Smart Cameras and get instant notifications when People or Vehicles enter security camera view.
ABOVE: SUPERMODELS / SUPERTECHS CODY AND CURTIS FINISHED THEIR INSTALLATIONS EARLY AND CAME BACK TO THE OFFICE AT 3:41:55 PM TO PREPARE FOR TOMORROW.
2. IMPROVE EFFICIENCY & SAFETY
What time do your employees arrive to work or leave for home everyday?
What time do mobile employees leave or arrive back from job sites?
What are your employees doing while they’re at work?
All security cameras have a date and time stamp. The data can be used to run your business more efficiently – and profitably!
Employees are your greatest asset. Let them know their safety is a priority, especially if they’re required to walk to and from their vehicles in the dark at extremely early or late hours.
Video surveillance of parking areas can reduce vehicle break-ins and vandalism, as well as increase the personal safety of customers and employees as they enter and exit their cars.
TIP: For best results make sure there is adequate lighting.
ABOVE: INDOOR SECURITY CAMERAS SHOULD BE INSTALLED AT ALL ENTRANCES AND HALLWAYS. EVENTS ARE RECORDED 10-90 DAYS AND CAN BE ACCESSED WITH SMARTPHONE AND DESKTOP APPS.
3. REDUCE LIABILITY
Did your employee get injured on the job?
Was there a slip and fall outside your business?
How can accidents be prevented?
While most claims are legitimate, some claims made by customers and employees can be fraudulent. With an effective HD video surveillance system there is less likelihood that a false claim will succeed. With a HD video surveillance system, checking the video for the area where the incident occurred should become standard practice when completing your initial incident investigation.
TIP: At a minimum, save and copy 2 minutes of the recording both before and after the indicated time of the incident. Reviewing the additional footage can help in determining the cause of an incident.
TIP: Even if you don’t see anything on the video when you look at it, SAVE IT!
Fraudulent claims can be costly to your business and you want to take advantage of every defense tool you can.
ABOVE: PROTECT EMPLOYEES BY INSTALLING SECURITY CAMERAS AT PARKING LOTS. MAKE SURE THERE IS ADEQUATE LIGHTING.
4. MEET INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
Want to avoid an insurance rate increase?
Some insurance companies require security cameras with Live Video Monitoring service or an on-site private security guard to reduce the risk of loss.
A private security guard @ $25 per hour can add up to an expense of $10,000+ a month. The security guard cannot cover the entire property or record incidents 24/7.
TIP: Install a combination of fixed security and PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) security cameras so that a remote operator can zoom in on suspects.
If you are having a problem with THEFT or would like MORE CONTROL, We Can Help!
Contact Us today for a Free Security Evaluation or to find out more information.
Reed Security Headquarters
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY
24/7 ULC MONITORING STATIONS
STEALTH/UCIT VIDEO MONITORING STATIONS
Two years ago, Oyvind Sparboe and Myron Jacobsen brought Reed Security to Prince Albert.
“We were long term employees at another security company and we saw first hand there was a lot of room for improvement.,” said Sparboe. “We looked at several partnership options and after careful screening, Reed Security and their $5 a month promo was clearly the best choice.”
You can feel at ease knowing your home, cabin or business is secure when you choose Reed Security as your security provider. Solutions include Alarm Systems with 24-7 Monitoring, ReedHD™ Hi-Def Cameras you can view from your smartphone and Access Control swipe-card systems which control who goes where and when.
The one thing separating Reed Security from the rest is the commitment to providing Excellent Customer Service. Reed Security cares about building long-term relationships with their clients, going above and beyond before and after the sale. Some companies may take weeks to provide service, while Reed Security’s goal is by the next business day.
Jacobsen and Sparboe know one of the biggest benefits to having a monitored home security system, is it provides constant monitoring when you are unable to do so yourself. If you need to leave town for business or a vacation, they recommend putting your trust in Reed Security. Reed Security offers full monitoring and is a ULC listed company, which indicates a high standard of monitoring and installation. You can feel assured there will be a response to an emergency situation. Additionally, when you are away from your home or business you can use remote monitoring services. For example, ALARM.COM interactive services use 3G cell towers to connect your security system directly to your smartphone, tablet, or PC. No phone line is required.
“Today, your security system can provide you with a variety of notifications,” said Jacobsen. “There are a lot of latch-key kids out there so now when the kids come home from school at four o’clock, or whenever, you can get a notification on your phone that lets you know the kids are home.”
Jacobsen and Sparboe want to inform potential customers that an alarm system can also provide additional protection to a variety of other factors including fire and carbon dioxide detection while preventing intruders and protecting valuables.
“A security system is not just used for security anymore,” said Jacobsen. “A lot of people think, ‘Oh, I will never get broken into.’ Well, you could still have a flood in your home, you could have a fire in your home or your furnace could quit.
“Today you can add to your security system a variety of sensors such as environmental sensors, low temp sensors, water sensors, smoke sensors and carbon dioxide sensors.”
An Anniversary Gift to You!
In celebration of Reed Security’s 15th Anniversary in Saskatoon and Second Anniversary in Prince Albert we would like to offer all new clients the following alarm promo:
- $99 activation (reg. $299) for all Switch Overs
- $299 activation (reg. $599) for all New Installations
- $5 a Month 24/7 Monitoring for the first year (after that it’s only $19.95)
- Free low temperature sensor
- Free ALARM.COM Interactive Services – for the first month
- Professional Installation with Full System Test
- Up to 25% Off Home Insurance – consult your broker
- Expires November 30th, 2015
Problems with THEFT? We can help.
FREE ESTIMATES in Prince Albert & Lake Country
FREE ESTIMATES in Saskatoon & Area
or Click Here
DEALER INQUIRIES email@example.com
Discovery Motor Sports recently partnered with Reed Security to Decrease Theft and Losses.
We designed a layered security solution consisting of:
- ReedHD™ Hi-Def Cameras - Records faces & License Plates
- After Hours Video Monitoring Service; our Emergency Operators
- Perform live look-in's every 12 to 15 minutes
- Respond to smart camera alerts
- Notify the client and the POLICE
- Easy-to-Use Video Management Software - "Review Hours in Minutes"
- All events are recorded in HD 10 to 14 days
- Alarm System with 24/7 Monitoring - includes Advanced Fence Cut Protection
- Protected by Reed Security Warning signage
- PC, iPhone, iPad, Android apps.
- Reed Concierge Plan: 100% parts & labour warranty, preventative maintenance with annual site visit, and HelpDesk support
If you would like more information on any Reed Security Product or Service please
FREE ESTIMATES in Prince Albert call 306.922.7200
FREE ESTIMATES in Saskatoon call 306.653.3200
Discovery Motor Sports is proud to be the only full-line Polaris dealership in Saskatchewan. In addition to a great line-up of Polaris snowmobiles, ATV’s and side-by-sides, DMS-Saskatoon is thrilled to carry Victory and Indian® Motorcycles.
Drop by to check out the newest motor sports showroom in Saskatoon. Meet their friendly, Polaris certified staff and find out how easy it is to have the time of your life; on-road or off! From the day you buy it to the day your retire it, Discovery Motorsports Saskatoon has what you need - parts , service, accessories and riding gear.
The store may be new, but the staff has over 26 years of experience with Polaris products.
Many existing alarm systems rely on traditional phone lines to send alarm signals to our 24/7 Monitoring Stations. We see a trend that 1 in 4 home-owners no longer have phone lines and instead only use their cell phones.
With today's affordable cell phone service, a home phone line is no longer a necessity and an easy way to save some cash. In fact, you can SAVE $20 to $30 every month depending on your home phone provider.
STOP! DON'T CANCEL YOUR HOME PHONE SERVICE YET
If you DO NOT have home phone service:
- your alarm system is unable to send signals
- your alarm system is no longer monitored
- you must notify your insurance company
- you no longer receive 10% to 25% insurance discounts
A BETTER OPTION
- ALARM.COM by Reed Security uses cell phone towers to send wireless emergency signals to our 24/7 Monitoring Stations
- Works just about anywhere there's cell coverage including farms and cabins.
- Works on SaskTel, Rogers, Telus and Bell networks.
- An ALARM.COM 3G radio can be added to most modern alarm systems. We have some great deals if you need to upgrade.
- ALARM.COM Packages start at $17.95/mo. and includes the 3G radio and service (this is an additional price to your base monitoring fees)
- This is half price compared to what you would pay for home phone service
- You still receive your 10% to 25% insurance discounts
For more information and or to speak with a Reed Security Specialist Click Here or call us:
Prince Albert 306.922.7200
ACTUAL VIDEO - SASKATOON POLICE INCIDENT 69656
Intervention = Arrested
Reed Security has partnered with UCIT Online Security to Reduce or Eliminate Theft at Construction Sites and Compounds.
ACTUAL CRIME VIDEO - Saskatoon Police Incident 69656: An unwanted visitor trespasses our client's job site in the middle of the night with the intent of stealing tools and materials. Unfortunately for him - the night ended with a trip to JAIL.
Here's How it Works:
1. Reed Security designs and installs a UCIT Online Security system with 24/7 camera recording and after hours remote video monitoring.
2. UCIT emergency operators respond to smart cameras and perform virtual tours every 12 to 15 minutes.
3. UCIT emergency operator INTERVENES by identifying the intruder "You in the red jacket" and asks the intruder to leave.
4. The POLICE are dispatched and respond to an actual crime in progress.
5. The POLICE arrest the intruder.
6. LOSSES to Theft are reduced or eliminated.
Our Live Video Monitoring Solution has the following Benefits:
- Meets Insurance Company Watchman requirements
- Up to 50% less than on site security guards
- Fire Protection
- Theft Protection
- Liability Protection
- ACTIVE Intervention - Our 24/7 Operators Talk Down to The Site and Ask Unwanted Visitors to Leave
- POLICE are Dispatched during a Crime in Progress
- Project Management Tool
- No Up Front Equipment Costs
- No Up Front Software Costs
- One Monthly Fee that includes all Equipment, Software, Wireless Internet, Real-time Remote Surveillance, 24/7 all activities recording, and video review.
If you would like more information on any Reed Security Product or Service please
Click HereFREE ESTIMATES in Prince Albert Call 306.922.7200FREE ESTIMATES in Saskatoon Call 306.653.3200