As the days get darker earlier, we urge you to remember these simple security tips to keep your home and family safe.
1. Burglars gain access to unlocked doors and windows. Make sure all your doors and windows are locked - this includes car doors.
2. Burglars don't like to be seen. Make sure your property is well lit. Motion lights detect movement and effectively light up an area when needed.
3. Arm your alarm system when you leave and use the STAY mode at night. The STAY mode arms the doors and windows and will trigger the siren when you are sleeping - and scare away burglars!
If you are thinking of installing a security system or upgrading we have a $0 SMART SECURITY SALE ON NOW!
4. Burglars don't like to be interrupted. Our Touchless Video Doorbell sends you instant alerts when People are detected at the front door. See, Hear and Speak to visitors - including unwanted visitors.
5. Burglars don't like to be recorded. Our ColorVu Cameras record HD video in color 24/7. Check on your property from Anywhere, Anytime.
If you are thinking of installing cameras we have a $0 COLORVU CAMERA SALE ON NOW!
Please let your friends, neighbors and co-workers know Reed Security is here to help! You can also refer your workplace. When your referral becomes a new Reed Security client - we give you $50.
Thank you for your business and referrals!
DROP US A LINE AND GET A FREE SECURITY EVALUATION OR CALL 306.653.3200
#wecare #local #greatservice
#homesecurity #saskatoonsecurity #saskatoonalarm #saskatoonsmarthome #videosurveillance #securitycamera
Our internet provider (SHAW) is experiencing technical difficulties.
Connections to our monitoring stations remain live.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We will be back soon to help you out...
We had a great time at the NSBA Golf Classic!!
#homesecurity #businesssecurity #greatlocalservice
2021 U16A GIRLS PROVINCIAL FASTBALL CHAMPS!!
Courtesy GameChanger app
SASKATOON HUSTLERS U16A BLOWS AWAY RAIDERS BY EIGHT RUNS
Saskatoon Hustlers U16 A blew out Raiders 10-2 on Sunday.
Saskatoon Hustlers U16 A pulled away for good with three runs in the third inning. In the third Avery Somers hit a solo homer and Emma Zacharias homered on a 0-2 count, scoring two runs.
Saskatoon Hustlers U16 A tallied five runs in the fourth inning. Saskatoon Hustlers U16 A put the pressure on, lead by doubles by Somers, Jordyn Butcher, and Zacharias and an error on a ball put in play by Katie Marciniuk.
Butcher was credited with the victory for Saskatoon Hustlers U16 A. The ace went five innings, allowing two runs on four hits and striking out two.
Dylan Rambally took the loss for Raiders. The bulldog lasted two and a third innings, allowing five hits and five runs.
Saskatoon Hustlers U16 A launched two home runs on the day. Somers went yard in the third inning. Zacharias went for the long ball in the third inning.
Saskatoon Hustlers U16 A collected 11 hits on the day. Somers, Zacharias, Eden Bristow, and Kylee Banerd each collected multiple hits for Saskatoon Hustlers U16 A. Somers went 3-for-3 at the plate to lead Saskatoon Hustlers U16 A in hits. Saskatoon Hustlers U16 A didn't commit a single error in the field. Zacharias had five chances in the field, the most on the team.
Morgan Hirshfeld led the Raiders with two hits in three at bats.
...and that's the end of ball season!
#fastballyxe #communityyxe #supportlocalyxe #stickittocovid
Break-in's increase during the summer. Use our checklist to keep the odds in your favour.
☐ 1. SHARE INFORMATION
- Let your neighbours know if there is unusual activity or crime on your block.
- Join your local Neighbourhood Group on Facebook and learn about recent activities.
eg: Stonebridge Neighbourhood Watch
- Share video and images from your doorbell camera or security cameras.
- Share information with the Police as it may help with an arrest.
☐ 2. BE SMART
- Ask all strangers for identification. The person who is “lost” and looking for directions could actually be a burglar checking to see if someone is home.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or Instagram that you are travelling. You may think you’re letting your friends and family know you’re having a great time, but people often forget to change their privacy settings. If you like to post photos - post them after you get back.
☐ 3. LOCK YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Many burglars go door to door looking for targets that forgot to lock their front doors and car doors. Make sure all doors and windows are locked.
- If you lose a key get the locks changed.
- A better alternative is to eliminate keys altogether by installing an Alarm.com smart lock with built in keypad.
- Install monitored door and window sensors.
- When your security system is "armed" an instant alert is sent to your smartphone and our 24/7 Monitoring Stations
☐ 4. USE PROPPER LIGHTING
- Burglars target unoccupied homes so keep your home well lit at night.
- Install timers that turn lights, radios and televisions on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home.
- A better option is to install Alarm.com smart lights and smart appliance modules and setup on an alternating schedules.
☐ 5. INSTALL A SMART SECURITY SYSTEM
- $0 Smart Security packages range from $34.95/mo. to $79.95/mo.
- Protection against intrusion, fire, carbon monoxide, flood, low temperature and more
- No phone line required
- Alarm.com smartphone and desktop apps
- 400% less likely to have a break-in
- Up to 20% of homeowners insurance - consult your insurance broker
☐ 6. INSTALL SMART CAMERAS
- Check on your property from Anywhere, Anytime with a doorbell camera
- Get instant alerts when a person is at the front door
- Speak to visitors
- All events are recorded and can be used as evidence
- Secure your entire property in color 24/7 with our $0 ColorVu Camera Sale
CUSTOMISE THE PERFECT SECURITY SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS.
Reed Security Headquarters
306.653.3200 or 1.844.384.SAFE (7233)
PRINCE ALBERT SECURITY
#supportlocal #shoplocal #wecare #servicematters #reedsecurity