Summer Security Tips
Social Media is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but don't forget it's very public. Thieves also like reading about your vacation plans and can often track down your address.
AVOID POSTING: "packing for the trip", "just got to lake", or "just landed", etc.
Break'in's rarely occur when you are at home - so in addition to arming your Reed Security alarm system you will want to make it look like you are still there.
- Cancel the newspaper
- Have someone cut the grass and water your flowers
- Have someone pick up your mail
- Park an unused vehicle in the driveway
- Install exterior motion lights (and make sure you test them)
- Install timers for interior lights
- Consider ALARM.COM Interactive Services. Control your lights, locks, blinds, temperature, and video cameras remotely
For even more helpful tips visit reedsecurity.com
Did You Know: A monitored Reed Security alarm system with 24/7 Rapid Response Monitoring will decrease the odds of having a break-in by nearly 400%.
P.S. The first year is only $5 a Month
For more information and or to speak with a Security Consultant Click Here or call us:
Prince Albert 306.922.7200