When the condo owners at The LUXE Building wanted to See who's at the front door and get better security they partnered with Reed Security.
- Many multi-unit buildings can no longer (affordably) display the front door camera on their TV's.
- Occupants could previously view the front door camera on a TV channel when Shaw Cable was the only cable TV option.
- The old TV solution is no longer a viable option because many multi unit tennants have a combination of Shaw Cable, MAX, Satelite TV, Internet TV, or no TV at all.
- Retrofitting a 24 suite finished building of this size with the old TV solution would cost more than $15,000.
We met the client and customized a ReedHD hi-def Video Surveillance system with the following features and benefits:
- Protecting the entire building with ReedHD hi-def cameras was nearly the same cost as retrofitting the building with an expired solution.
- Condo owners can access ReedHD cameras with their PC, iPhone, iPad, or Android devices - unlimited Users
- Condo owners also talk to the visitor at the front door with an audio intercom before letting them into the building. This was previously installed.
- Interior ReedHD cameras protect all Entrances including the Parking Garage
- Exterior ReedHD cameras protect the Building and the Parking Lot.
- Some cameras have Wide Dynamic Range capabilities (optimized image quality in bright and shadow conditions)
- Some cameras have I.R. Illumination Nightvision (see in the dark)
- 24/7 digital recording of all cameras for 14 to 30 days
- Professional Installation - On Time and On Budget
- up to 3 Years Manufacturers Limited Warranty to protect their investment
- Reed Security Award Winning Service
- See the Project Pics: Click Here
"We are VERY pleased. Certainly everyone from Reed Security that I have dealt with has been fantastic!"
Condo Owner and our I.T. Contact
If you would like more information on how Reed Security can customize a security solution for youClick Here