As the days get darker earlier, we urge you to remember these simple security tips to keep your home and family safe.
1. Burglars gain access to unlocked doors and windows. Make sure all your doors and windows are locked - this includes car doors.
2. Burglars don't like to be seen. Make sure your property is well lit. Motion lights detect movement and effectively light up an area when needed.
3. Arm your alarm system when you leave and use the STAY mode at night. The STAY mode arms the doors and windows and will trigger the siren when you are sleeping - and scare away burglars!
If you are thinking of installing a security system or upgrading we have a $0 SMART SECURITY SALE ON NOW!
4. Burglars don't like to be interrupted. Our Touchless Video Doorbell sends you instant alerts when People are detected at the front door. See, Hear and Speak to visitors - including unwanted visitors.
5. Burglars don't like to be recorded. Our ColorVu Cameras record HD video in color 24/7. Check on your property from Anywhere, Anytime.
If you are thinking of installing cameras we have a $0 COLORVU CAMERA SALE ON NOW!
Please let your friends, neighbors and co-workers know Reed Security is here to help! You can also refer your workplace. When your referral becomes a new Reed Security client - we give you $50.
Thank you for your business and referrals!
DROP US A LINE AND GET A FREE SECURITY EVALUATION OR CALL 306.653.3200
#wecare #local #greatservice
#homesecurity #saskatoonsecurity #saskatoonalarm #saskatoonsmarthome #videosurveillance #securitycamera