The laws about Audio and Video recording of People and Property vary by location. In Saskatchewan audio recording at a business is legal and has even helped convict criminals where video alone was inconclusive. Audio tells the full story. Think about it...do you watch TV in silence?
Many businesses use microphones to:
- Protect against armed robberies
- Protect against employee and external theft
- Protect against liability or disputes with customers
- Quality Control - ensure procedures are being followed
- Listen in from off site and intervene
Microphones are often installed:
- On ceilings or walls (within 15 feet of the target)
- At Cash/Point of Sale areas
- Near telephones
- In Meeting Rooms
- In Reception/Lobby Areas
- In Kitchen Food/Prep Areas
- Just about anywhere...
Reed Security High Sensitivity Microphones can be added to many new and existing video surveillance systems. We also post visible warning decals to advise all employees and visitors that recording is in progress.
If you would like more information on any Reed Security Product or Service please Click Here
FREE ESTIMATES in Prince Albert call 306.922.7200
FREE ESTIMATES in Saskatoon call 306.653.3200