Holiday Security Tips
Social Media is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but don't forget it's very public. Thieves also like reading about your vacation plans and can often track down your address.
AVOID POSTING: "packing for the trip", "just got to lake", or "just landed", etc. or photos of your new big screen TV and PS4
Break'in's rarely occur when you are at home - so in addition to arming your Reed Security alarm system you will want to make it look like you are still there.
- Cancel the newspaper
- Have someone shovel your driveway
- Have someone pick up your mail
- Park an unused vehicle in the driveway
- Install exterior motion lights (and make sure you test them)
- Install timers for interior lights
- Consider ALARM.COM Interactive Services. Control your lights, locks, blinds, temperature, and video cameras remotely
For even more helpful tips visit reedsecurity.com
Did You Know: A monitored Reed Security alarm system with 24/7 Rapid Response Monitoring will decrease the odds of having a break-in by nearly400%.
HOLIDAY BONUS: Save Up to $729 with our $5 a Month 24/7 Monitoring Promo
For more information and or to speak with a Security Specialist Click Here or call us:
Prince Albert 306.922.7200